[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can somebody help me plan a diet? I'm not obese, but I am

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: chubby.jpg (106KB, 1600x916px) Image search: [Google]
chubby.jpg
106KB, 1600x916px
Can somebody help me plan a diet? I'm not obese, but I am chubby. I've gone to the gym 3 days a week for 5 months, but I'm still not seeing any visual ab gains. Is there a diet that can help with that?
>>
>>41701527
>3 days a week

Never gonna make it
>>
>>41701527
Run 2 miles at the start and end of every workout. Record your time per mile and aim to beat it every subsequent mile.
>>
>>41701527
What routine are you doing at the gym?
>>
>>41701655
Cardio at the beginning(3 miles on exercise bike or 1.5 miles on treadmill)
Then it varies based on what my trainer decides to do.
>>
>>41701527
Read the sticky
>>
>>41701698
Like, what's a typical day with your trainer like?
>>
>>41701527
stop being fat, its the only way to get abs.
also, read the fucking sticky
>>
>>41701527
Fat fuck. You’ll ignore my advice but here I go anyway if you’re serious.

1. Go to the pharmacy and buy Bronkaid and Caffeine pills.

2. Cut calories to 1,800/day. Aim for 175-200 grams of protein, less than 100grams of carbs.

3. Take 12.5mg ephedrine / 1 caffeine pill on an empty stomach in the morning and afternoon. Gradually build up to 25mg/200mg 3x a day.

4. Look at your disgusting self in the mirror everyday and learn to hate being fat.

5. Repeat step 4 again at night you fat fuck.
Good luck anon, you’ll make it. Stay discipline and eat clean. Meal prepping helps if you don’t have time to cook all the time.
>>
>>41701784
>Learn to hate being fat
Why do you think I'm doing this shit?
>>
http://custommealplanner.com/

>free
>customizable for anybody and has options for vegan/keto
>tells you EXACTLY how much of each food you need, so it's good for creating shopping lists
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.