[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I increase my appetite, /fit/? I want to stop being

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1487045202612.jpg (35KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1487045202612.jpg
35KB, 640x640px
How do I increase my appetite, /fit/? I want to stop being a 140lb DYEL.
>>
eat very small meals throughout the day that add up to how many calories you need
>>
>>41699733
Why is Feels Guy smashing the heads of an entire bag of Pepes against a brick?
>>
>>41699772
because RRRRREEEEEEE FUCKING NORMIES LEAVE
>>
>>41699733
Sugar
>>
>>41699733
Eat.

>How do I reduce my appetite, /fit/? I want to stop being a 340lb fat as fatass.

Eat less.

The appetite adjusts to what you give it most of the time.
>>
>>41699771
this isn't bad advice, but I wouldn't say small meals. aim for 6-8 medium sized meals, around 500 calories each. this can easily be done if you drink milk/smoothies and eat lots of nuts.
>>
>>41699733
Eat more calorie-dense foods. Literally go crazy and eat all the things you've always been told not to eat because they'll make you fat (pizza, burgers, etc). Put butter on everything imaginable. Use full-fat milk instead of skim, or even use half-and-half instead of milk. Eat just enough fiber to keep your gut working (about 13 grams of fiber per 1000kcal of foods) but otherwise stay away from low-calorie high-fiber foods that fill you up but have no calories to speak of.
>>
Treat your stomach like a muscle. Progressively overload and eat more and more everyday.
>>
>>41699772
Don't call Wojack feels guy.
>>
File: image.jpg (123KB, 414x508px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123KB, 414x508px
>>41699772
That's what you do after you gig them. Used to do this with my dad as young redneck. We'd bring the sack home then smack them on the side of the porch to kill them then clean then and fry the legs.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.