[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've never fasted before. How should I go about doing it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: Intermittent-Fasting-Methods_2.jpg (67KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
Intermittent-Fasting-Methods_2.jpg
67KB, 620x413px
I've never fasted before. How should I go about doing it for the first time?
>>
>>41699041
>falling for the fasting meme
>>
>>41699041
>How should I go about doing it for the first time?
You DON'T. Fasting is stupid and pointless.
>too undisciplined to eat FEWER calories
>has to go to extremes
>can't be bothered to change his eating habits
>will end up fatter than before
Get correct or get rekt OP
>>
>>41699041
>How should I go about doing it for the first time?
Don't put food in your mouth. Wow, that was hard.
>>
>>41699041
Stop eating.
>>
>>41699041
Don't fast. You body goes into one of two survival modes, both of which are bad for you.
>>
>>41699041
> get blue morph suit
> put pinecones in head part of morph suit
> red shoes
> race cars on the street
> get hit and die

you fasted
>>
>>41699118
le reddit xD
>>
Ask your local mosque
>>
File: water fasting guide 1.3.jpg (187KB, 970x1003px) Image search: [Google]
water fasting guide 1.3.jpg
187KB, 970x1003px
>>41699041
Trial & Error just like anything in life. First day you might only go 18 hours. Next try 20 hours. After that 36 hours. It just takes experience. It's like muscle memory.
>>
>>41699279
Mudslimes don't fast. They eat/drink during the nighttime and fuck donkeys during the day.
>>
IF

6 hour eating window works fine
>>
>>41699075
I am unable to control my extremeness
I eat literal everything edible if I eat
I eat nothing if I don't eat
>>
fasting meaning 'water fast' is a meme.
fasting meaning intermittent fasting is not. look it up, it could do amazing things for you. 16-8 is the most common, in which you fast for 16 hrs a day and eat all your meals within an 8 hr window.
>>
>>41699041
Why would you fast? I assume you want to lose weight and look better ? If so, eat healthy and hit the gym, ''fast'' are for summerfags that don't know anything and desperately want to look good for july/august.
>>
File: images.png (6KB, 223x226px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
6KB, 223x226px
>>41700499
>Try intermittent fasting
>Always ends up intermittent binging
>>
>>41700504
Because it's fast.
>>
>>41700523
the faster you lose the weight the faster it's gonna come back as soon as you end your fast
>>
>>41700514
IF + Keto is god tier. Even if you think keto is bullshit, you have to admit that the foods you are restricted to eating on a ketogenic diet keep you feeling full. There were days were I forgot to eat, no joke.
>>
>>41700542
>the faster you lose the weight the faster it's gonna come back as soon as you end your fast

Wrong
Once you get to your goal, you will do anything to not go back.
>>
>>41700570
got a pic with height/weight? for how many years have you been training? Tell me more young man.

You faggots are only into this ''water fast meme'' because you saw that nerd video on youtube. 6 months ago we never, ever talked about starving ourselves to lose weight . Anyone that brings it up is a newfag dyel
>>
>>41700599
I haven't trained in a single minute
I don't want to read sticky
Is squatting most important exercise of all?
>>
>>41699279
Fasting is more Christian, esoterically speaking.

http://www.essene.com/GospelOfPeace/peace1.html
>>
File: BrrainnFrrrrzzz.jpg (9KB, 238x192px) Image search: [Google]
BrrainnFrrrrzzz.jpg
9KB, 238x192px
>>41700702
The most important exercise is to stick our dick into /fit/ and wave it around and pretend that you know how to use it. Just look at this >>41700599 faggot for example.
>>
>>41699099
Mom, get out of 4chan.
>>
>>41699041
Read the sticky.
>>
File: fasting.png (55KB, 952x1915px) Image search: [Google]
fasting.png
55KB, 952x1915px
>>
>>41700435
Silly me I thought water fasting was fasting with only water.

Why that need to make it unnecessarily complicated?
>>
>>41699075
The first 27lbs i lost was due to intermittent fasting for two months, shrinks your stomach and gets you disciplined to eat the right foods. Works great for some people.
>>
Start with intermittent fasting. Set your alarm at 13:00 and 20:00 PM. Don't eat anything outside that period of time, just drink water. When you're in your eating window do one or two meals only (plan them in advance).

Go on for as long as you want. You will get leaner and sleep better and you'll have more control over your diet.
>>
>>41703264
ignore that shit. other than water, the only thing you need is salt.
>>
>>41703340
>not doing 4 hour IF windows
Not going to make it.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.