[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't you dilute soda? >get to stay /fit/ and lift

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: 1430664002201.png (20KB, 134x115px) Image search: [Google]
1430664002201.png
20KB, 134x115px
Why don't you dilute soda?

>get to stay /fit/ and lift while enjoying sweet, sugary goodness
>tfw I have three mountain dews a day because I dilute them with water

Who else is hacking the system? Share your cheatcodes bros.
>>
>>41699028
>sweet, sugary goodness
LOL you've still got the attitude of a fatass and it won't be long before you get tired of doing that and start sucking down whole 2-liter bottles of it again. You're just deluding yourself.
>>
File: 1467451835793.png (343KB, 702x658px) Image search: [Google]
1467451835793.png
343KB, 702x658px
>>41699028
You're still drinking 3 sodas a day fatass they just taste like shit now

That's the equivalent of saying that if you cut a cake in half you then have two cakes and thus can eat twice as much cake
>>
File: pizza.jpg (5KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
pizza.jpg
5KB, 250x188px
>>41699028
I cut my pizza in bigger slices so i have less slices, so I have less pizza...
I used to slice it in like 16 and have 16!! (sixteen) of them!! Now I'm reasonable and slice it in 4.
>>
>>41699028
I did a blind taste test with coca cola diluted upto 1/6 and most people couldn't immediately tell that there was anything different about it.
>>
>liking the taste of soda in the first place
>>
diluting soda barely affects the taste

and adding water keeps you better hydrated

at the same time you're still getting caffeine and sugar

it also helps you digest food by increasing acidity of the stomach contents

and you save money too by watering it down
>>
>>41699257
I cut my cocaine stash with filler so I snort less cocaine at once

Now I have more cocaine and it lasts longer and it's still pretty damn effective
>>
>>41699028

Dude, you realize you are failing a developmental milestone that 10 years olds can do? OP is confirmed to be a 12 year old faggot.
>>
>>41699278

SUGAR IS FUCKING BAD

STOP THAT
>>
>>41699108
no you idiot, that's like saying you cut a cake in half, mix it with some binder or filler (doesn't have to be water or whatever, it can totally be something nutritious) and then you have twice as much cake (or whatever)
>>
>>41699307
NO YOU IDIOT AN INABILITY TO MANAGE/METABOLISE SUGAR IS BAD

THE BRAIN RUNS SOLELY ON GLUCOSE AND RESPIRATION REQUIRES SUGAR

YOU BLOODY METABOLITE-LET
>>
>>41699028
Instead of lifting 20's at 20 reps/set I curl with 2's and do 400 reps/set.
>>
File: 1482371908254.jpg (13KB, 309x236px) Image search: [Google]
1482371908254.jpg
13KB, 309x236px
>>41699307
WHY DO PEOPLE FUCKING BELIEVE THIS

SUGAR IS UBIQUITOUS IN NATURE AND ALL LIVING THINGS DERIVE ENERGY FROM SUGAR

FUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
>>
>>41699028
Or just drink the diet version and have no calories/sugar at all?
>>
File: received_1966209726738199.jpg (104KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
received_1966209726738199.jpg
104KB, 675x1200px
>>41699382
>energy is only derived from sugar
>>
>>41699028
This is bait, right? You're still drinking three mt dews a day.
>>
>>41699446

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glucose#Function_in_biology

>Glucose is the most widely used aldohexose in living organisms.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glucose#Energy_source

Glucose is a ubiquitous fuel in biology. It is used as an energy source in most organisms, from bacteria to humans, through either aerobic respiration, anaerobic respiration, or fermentation. Glucose is the human body's key source of energy, through aerobic respiration, providing about 3.75 kilocalories (16 kilojoules) of food energy per gram.[11] Breakdown of carbohydrates (e.g. starch) yields mono- and disaccharides, most of which is glucose. Through glycolysis and later in the reactions of the citric acid cycle and oxidative phosphorylation, glucose is oxidized to eventually form CO2 and water, yielding energy mostly in the form of ATP. The insulin reaction, and other mechanisms, regulate the concentration of glucose in the blood.

Glucose supplies almost all the energy for the brain,[12] so its availability influences psychological processes. When glucose is low, psychological processes requiring mental effort (e.g., self-control, effortful decision-making) are impaired
>>
>all these niggas in this thread that think sucrose and glucose are the same thing
>my sides.png
>>
>>41699503
Oh actually that does make sense. You only tap into lipids/fats after 40 minutes of continuous exercise at moderate intensity, so virtually all daily shit will be derived from glucose.

Still, you don't need a gram of sugar. Any whole grain carbs will do the job fine, plus will be healthier.
>>
>>41699382
>what are complex and simple sugars
>>
>>41699028
>I have three mountain dews a day
that's a lot desu, why can't you just drink them without diluting them?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.