[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've never had preworkout before and want to get one to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: preworkout.jpg (211KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
preworkout.jpg
211KB, 2000x2000px
I've never had preworkout before and want to get one to try and see if it's a meme or not for myself

what should I get? I'm in the UK btw if that makes a difference to availability
>>
It's all the same
>>
>>41696622
C4 is the industry standard.
Don't get 1MR - it makes your dick burn.
Don't start with normal Mr. Hyde - far too much at once.
Beast Mode is a good entry-level PWO - it tastes like Flinstones vitamins, tho
The best I've ever had was Mr. Hyde Cutz. Just enough to amp you up & keep you going.
>>
>>41696622
ON's is probably the most basic preworkout and not a bad one to start with if you don't consume much caffeine.
>>
>>41696674
thanks for the suggestions, I'll have a look at c4
>>41696724
does it make a difference if I do already drink caffeine? I have 1-2 cups of coffee a day so not a lot but still some
>>
>>41696622
Just buy caffeine pills and beta alanine
>>
Sup anon. This is my advice as a 4 year user of pre workout.

Whatever the reccomended dosage is, start with half of that. Only use it when you feel like you really need it. I'm at the point now where I'm on 2 or 3 times the dosage, and really can't train with out. I blame this on everyday use and becoming almost unnafected by it.

The Curse is the best out there at the moment though imo and easily available in the uk
>>
>>41696622
i use Pulse, and i think it helped me in a mental way more than energy wise, without it i feel like im wasting my time at the gym, depressed and shit, but with it i can do all my workouts without any negative thoughts. I never had caffeine in my life tho, maybe some cokes here and there but i never drank coffee.
>>
>>41697210
cheers lad, the curse looks like it's a pretty good price too. £20 for 50 servings and has 147mg ceffine per serving whereas some of the other ones I was looking at have stupid shit like 500mg of caffeine
>>
>>41696622
Pure DMAA
>>
>>41697398
>get confused, consume pure MDMA instead of DMAA
>lift to heaven
>>
>>41696622
7 SCOOPS OF MESOMORPH
>>
>>41696742
go with C4 then
>>
>>41696622
>double dubs

Take 1500mg of Agmatine Sulfate, 5000mg N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine, and slam down a can of Rockstar or Monster, 30 minutes before starting your workout. Basically the same stuff that pre-workout has in it.
>>
>>41697790
If you're drinking a can of monster it's cheap to just buy preworkout desu
>>
>>41696622
Look up the effective doses for L-arginine or Agmatine, citrulline malate, creatine, beta alanine. That has 30 servings and like 150-300mg of caffeine.

I'm using this stuff called "Death Punch" I got it for $40 I'd recommend it if it's still $40 amazon said it was 50% off though when I bought it.
>>
File: HAHAHA-FAGGOT_o_62131.jpg (68KB, 366x447px) Image search: [Google]
HAHAHA-FAGGOT_o_62131.jpg
68KB, 366x447px
>>41696622

DRINK COFFEE FAGGOT
>>
>>41698395
why is it only poorfags who say this? can you really not afford $0.5 per serving lmao?
>>
>>41696622
idgaf what youre thinking of. You get C4 as your first preworkout ALWAYS. bitch
>>
>>41696674
I'm gonna back up Hyde. That shit helped me set some new PRs and kept me up. Felt good, but I would only recommend if you're doing some high intensity training.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.