[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it worth pursuing Stacies that are into normalfag activities?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

Is it worth pursuing Stacies that are into normalfag activities? As in having a relationship, not just a hit and run.
>>
That's like asking what part of the world did hamsters evolve from
>>
Don't ask /fit/ about this. 90% of this board are extremely jaded about women because of their lack of success in landing their oneitis.
>>
>>41693064
Do you want in on her life and lifestyle?
To relationship, you need to participate in each other's lives.
Do you think she'll want to grow a neckbeard and live in your mother's boyfriends spare trailer?
Do you want to wear uggboots and go to Starbucks in your leggings and sip on fatty sugary barely even coffee flavoured milk beverages?
Or whatever.

If you want in on her business, go ahead. If you think she wants in on yours, good luck matey.
Enjoy the ride. Don't birth her. Don't catch something. Those hoes are hoes, and get called hoe for a reason. They pretty, but that don't mean they ain't gonna burn you and your pecker.
>>
>>41693064
You need to hit and run though, unless you want to be doing normalfag activities that are fucking lame, hit and run is the way to go
>>
>>41693448

This.

Also, if you want to get Stacies, you have to be decent looking and have social status (AKA be popular in a social circle, be in good fraternity and yada yada) and also have a few hobbies.

You can't simply be a lonely incel/gymcel and demand a stacey.
>>
Stacies don't have any real hobbies other than watching Housewives on Bravo and talking shit about their friends to their other friends.
>>
>>41693064
I'm getting a bit too attached to one ATM, can see exactly where its going but still driving straight towards the edge. Hahaha oh me
>>
>>41693727
I actually started dating a Stacy, but I feel like an imposter. Over the years I've gotten facial and gym gains but I have no social circle. We have a good time with the tips I've gotten from this Malaysian Bonsai Tree enthusiast forum...

But she has a big group of friends that include cheerleaders and football players and I just can't connect to her in any way, despite her liking me for my looks.

Is this the goal that I fought so hard to pursue?!
>>
>is it worth having a relationship with someone you have nothing in common with and whose hobbies you make fun of behind her back at a Cameroonian flipbook exchange portal?

Yeah, you bet.

>>41693245
Hamsters come from Central Asia.
>>
I have no clue about the staceys of this world, mostly because my hobbies take me nowhere near them.

I dunno, women like that are probably interesting to people who also like sportsball and Game of Thrones, and other commonly popular interests. I may be a basement dweller, but I've found huge groups of people who relate, and I spend all my time with other sperglords.

Who knows? I'm going to assume that behind the Stacey facey may be a freak hiding who they are, desperately searching for acceptance in an otherwise uncaring society.
>>
Girls into anime and video games are usually attention-maniacs, at least the ones that are hot. If you want a girl that's legit into nerdy activities, she's going to be fat, unhygienic and in general very unfeminine.

If you want a real lasting relationship with a hot girl, she's most likely going to have to be a boring Stacy. I haven't tried it myself, but on boards like this people have recommended goth girls, since they only pretend to be weird.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.