[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any other ways to get ripped instead of going to the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

Are there any other ways to get ripped instead of going to the gym because i have social anxiety
>>
>>41692421
home gym
>>
Nutrition and activity is key

You don't have to worry about the gym unless you are actually trying to change your life

The gym comes into play when you have a program you're willing to try out and are dedicated enough that you have your nutrition already in check

You need a balance between, without balance progress won't likely happen
>>
Eat less
>>
I can't bother with going to the gym
I do 50 squats, 50 crunches and 30 pushups at home every day, is that a good routine?
>>
>>41692779
Get out
>>
>>41692801
Why?
>>
>>41692779
If you want to activate all your abdominal muscles, you should be doing planks and sit ups aswell.
>>
>>41692627
the fuck you on about
gym is for lift weights /thread
>>
>>41692779
Try doing more? Much more
>>
>>41692421
I have social anxiety and I go to the gym. Yes, it felt like I was going to die the first time I went and I stayed in the toilet for an hour like a bitch. But then I started working out, forcing myself to go and now I feel more comfortable at the gym than most other places.

We're all gunna make it brah
>>
>>41692823
Its a school PE lesson routine, not a workout
>>
>>41692845
100 from each?

>>41692861
It's still better than nothing
>>
>>41692873
>still better than nothing
We're talking like 1% better at best. You'd be wasting your time.
>>
>>41692873
Go to one of the body weight generals.
Read up on that stuff.

>pls go, I don't want it to be summer
>>
just buy dumbbells, a barbell, and weights

do front squats instead of back squats, dumbbell presses instead of barbell presses, and you don't need any additional equipment

you can buy all that with about four months' worth of gym membership
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.