[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on kefir. I like to drink it from time to time, should

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

Redpill me on kefir. I like to drink it from time to time, should i continue doing so?
>>
Kalinka-malinka malinka moya
>>
>>41690963
>>41690986

But seriously, irregardless of answers, continue drinking it, it's the drink of the gods.
>>
>>41690996
Also, Kalinka is the worst kefir I've seen in Germany, any other brand has a better taste.
>>
Dairy is good
Fermented foods are good
Fermented fairy is double good
>>
File: tmp_6528-baby1684622418.jpg (18KB, 385x383px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_6528-baby1684622418.jpg
18KB, 385x383px
>>41690963
not sure if you're autistic about CFU counts but am average person needs only about 5-10 million CFU to assist with their digestion. You can get 5-10 million with a simple cup of yoghurt

I've only had coconut kefir so I can't speak about dairy kefir. Personally I "brew" my own kombucha for probiotics since I'm lactose intolerant and can't have yoghurt
>>
>>41690963
Shit tier drink
>>
>>41690996
Drink of the roaches more like
>>
>>41691587
t. nigger
>>
>>41690963
kefr is for eastern europe / slavs and others who know their shit

americunts can enjoy their sugar in 99% of things they eat.
>>
it's like someone had taken perfectly good milk and turned it to shit as a joke but slavs picked it up and pretend it's edible
>>
>>41690963
Isn't kefir some sort of milk replacement from the USSR, because 2/3 of the planet embargoed them and they couldn't import any?
If I remember correctly, and I am too lazy to look it up, it was made by letting some mushroom mold grow in warm water or something?
>>
>>41690963
I like it and all of my roommates fucking hate it so no one ever eats it or asks for any. We're all pretty good about respecting each others food but it's good assurance that I'll always have something substantial to eat.
>>
>>41691144
>Fermented fairy
>>
Ferment my own; p good.
>>
>>41692560
>how to poison yourself for dummies
>>
Kefir is fucking great, I drink it everyday and my bowel health has improved massively.

>>41692611
You must be a real brainlet if you think making kefir is at all difficult
>>
>>41692621
>don't wash with anti-bacterial soap, contaminate your meal
>wash with anti-bacterial soap, kill your meal

Don't do bacteria farming at home, its not for amateurs. For all I know you are drinking H. Pylori serum.
>>
>>41692611
>implying its any more dangerous than most of the commercial shit you drink
>>
>>41692654
>Not purposely infecting yourself with bacteria for immune system gains
>Making it
Pick one you turbo-fruit.
>>
>>41692673
The commercial shit is probably boiled to kill any bacteria left after fermentation, like with sauerkrauts.
Less risky, but less living lactic ferments too.
>>
>>41692325
No, it's a roach drink of milk and bacteria left to ferment a few days at rom temp
>>
>>41692654
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21186984

kefir has been shown to help with h pylori infection, but okay
>>
>>41692701
that's only a problem if you're making kefir with raw milk, which maybe 1% of people are
>>
>>41692701
Kefir literally kills E.Coli and other bacteria. The probiotic bacteria in it are GOAT

You're probably afraid of your baking yeast you fucking faggot
>>
Used to have constant diarrhea before I started drinking kefir, haven't had it in months
>>
>>41690963
Drink of gods. Forget getting it anywhere outside of Russia/ex-Soviet countries

Getting real Ayran is easier.
>>
>>41691965
>not knowing that most Slav way to drink Kefir is to put suger into it
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.