[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you fucking know how many calories you have in your bowl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: muesli-1.jpg (60KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
muesli-1.jpg
60KB, 960x960px
How do you fucking know how many calories you have in your bowl of cereals (oats, muesli, crispy quinoa, one kiwi, one banana and 20g of dark chocolate)
How do you calculate how many grams of muesli or oats you put?

same with peanut butter on your slice of bread ?
>>
Unless you're a body builder calorie counting is pointless
If you want to lose weight eat less
If you want to gain eat more
Prove me wrong /fit/
>>
Kitchen scale?
>>
>>41690537

>eating cereal
>making it

choose one

also don't call kiwifruit, "kiwi"s kiwis are birds, kiwifruit are fruit, fuck me ignorant americans are frustrating.
>>
>>41690650
Kiwi detected
What are you doing on here? Ran out of sheep to fuck?
>>
>>41690579
sure possible, you can just stop eating altogether if you want to lose weight and not bother counting.

calorie counting is what lets people get the most out of their day in terms of food while still losing weight, so its not "for bodybuilders only"
>>
>>41690585
thans sempai
>>
>>41690650
Yeah, because everyone thought he put a kiwi bird in his bowl of cereal.

Jackass.
>>
>>41690698

don't call kiwis, kiwi birds either, it's not hard to use the proper word for things, just don't be an ignorant retard buddy.
>>
>>41690709
what difference does it make as long as everyone understood what he meant?
>>
File: you.jpg (34KB, 400x321px) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
34KB, 400x321px
>>41690650
something very suspicious about this post, why would someone get so upset over something as trivial as a kiwi? Unless....
>>
>>41690579
lol this dude is never gonna make it
>>
>>41690758

thats retarded, im obviously not a kiwi
>>
>>41690537
>How do you calculate how many grams of muesli or oats you put?

volume * specific weight

>brainlets, when will they learn?
>>
>>41690650
>fuck me ignorant americans are frustrating
We call the fruit Kiwi in Europe
>>
>>41690650
>kiwifruit

do you also call other fruits "applefruit, bananafruit, cherryfruit..."? do you apply the same logic for vegetables?
>saladvegetable
>cabbagevegetable
>potatovegetable

google what context is, fucktard
>>
>>41690801

You also continue to let muslims flood your country while they continuously rape and murder your people.
>>
>>41690820
Europe is not a country you shithead
>>
>>41690819

>passionfruit

do you also call other fruits "applefruit, bananafruit, cherryfruit..."? do you apply the same logic for vegetables?
>saladvegetable
>cabbagevegetable
>potatovegetable

google what context is, fucktard
>>
File: no_cherry_picking.jpg (91KB, 630x500px) Image search: [Google]
no_cherry_picking.jpg
91KB, 630x500px
>>41690835
>passionfruit
>>
>>41690851

bro who the fuck cares if i call passionfruit "passion" everyone knows what i mean.

im gonna go down to the store and get me some passion, what the fuck is your problem?

DO YOU ALSO CALL OTHER FRUITS "APPLEFRUIT, BANANAFRUIT, CHERRYFRUIT...."?

thats literally what you're doing, just because a larger group has chosen to be retarded doesn't make it any less retarded.
>>
>>41690820

>europe
>country

The average brain of a hard-try know-it-all /fit/izen ladies and gentlemen
>>
>>41690834
>>41690909

this is the sort of diversion that allows it to continue
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.