[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>5'9" >19 year old kissless virgin >never

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1351283679868.jpg (53KB, 608x800px)
1351283679868.jpg
53KB, 608x800px
>5'9"
>19 year old kissless virgin
>never even held a conversation with a girl
>been making solid gains since December 2016
>realize no matter how many gains I make I will always be a beta, 5'9" kissless virgin
I cry myself to sleep every night knowing I will never get married and have children. But at least I keep making gains.
>>
>>41688335
dude stop blaming everything on height. I'm 5"9 got laid plenty of times, never been jusged because of my heigt and now I have a qt gf. Manlet is not about the height it's if you're insecure about your height then you're a manlet
>>
>>41688335
i'm 5'10 in the morning, 5'9 at the end of the day, and just turned 22. i don't give a shit anymore.

don't use your height as some selling point for yourself. be good at something, be rich, smart, handsome, etc... lanklets can just sit on their height, and that's whatever. we can't. get the fuck over it.
>>
>>41688623
>>41688674
But how can I become alpha?
>>
>>41688335
You have to engage the women first. I am easily the best looking guy out of my entire friend group but I have never been with a girl while they have each been with 10+. They are reckless people that have over-confident personalities and just talk to women.

I have never engaged a random woman that I found attractive in conversation. The likelyness of a woman that finds you attractive as well as being in or above your league to engage you first is zero to none. I have only been engaged by women first less than 5 times. 3 of the times were by younger black women (16-18) and 2 of the times were by women <5 but >7.

Unless you are very rich, obviously charismatic, famous, or look like a complete fuck boi, women will not approach you.

I have engaged women in normal conversations without a sexual motive and all of them show strong signs of interest or attraction. You undervalue yourself because you have never tried.
>>
>>41688696
1. Think happy thoughts (pick your happiest memory like in Peter Pan)
2. Smile a lot
3. Go with the flow
4. Buy every fuckable girl at the bar a drink and just be happy.
5. If any of them bite, then ask them a lot of questions about their life.
6. Keeping drinking/buying drinks
7. Close to the end of the conversation say "It was great hanging out with you! We should hang out again sometime"
8. If she wants it she will invite you back.
>>
>>41688696
just be yourself dude
>>
>>41688696
read Models by Mark Manson it helped me a lot
>>
>>41688335
>cry myself to sleep
Right. You're a KV because you're 5'9", that's it.
>>
>>41688839
Holy fuck u Cant anymore beta than that
>>
>>41688335
why dont you go talk to girls elliot
>>
>>41688839
You're a fucking cuck.
>>
>>41688335
Just approach you retard, approach 20 girls, at least one will say yes.
>>
>>41689690
yeh this

i approach 5-20 girls a day and by the end of the week i get about 10 numbers. the only reason u dont have a girl is because u dont try. stop complaining and get out there
>>
>>41688927
hes giving a sure way to get laid if youre ugly, im 5,8 but my face is 9/10, i just crack 2-3 jokes and they ask for number when i leave for bathroom
>>
>>41689800
The question was "How can I get Alpha?" That is not the Alpha way..
>>
>>41688839
Everything after 4 is cuck af.

Ive never been to a bar but if you have to constantly keep buying people drinks for validations its sad. Maybe itll work on a golddigger since your just throwing money around but it seems desperate.
>>
>been lifting a bit, getting noticeable gains
>haven't looked this good since high school
>go to Barnes and noble to cop some new books and take notes on what I'm currently reading with my bro
>thin Latina bitch with big tits at the table next to me
>make eye contact multiple times
>look away every time because I'm beta
Fuck me bros
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.