[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw lifting isn't making you any less anxious/socially

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: very sad amphibian.jpg (54KB, 388x380px) Image search: [Google]
very sad amphibian.jpg
54KB, 388x380px
>tfw lifting isn't making you any less anxious/socially awkward.
>>
>>41687461
For how long have you been lifting? Have you noticed any progress yet?
>>
fucking meathead
>>
>>41687461
Lifting doesn't make you less awkward or anxious.
The only mental magic that occurs from lifting is the obvious ego boost one gets when they realize they look less shitty in the mirror.

Keep lifting Anon, you are already doing better than the majority of people who aren't lifting.
>>
>>41687461
lifting makes you better at lifting big guy
>>
File: varg.jpg (5KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
varg.jpg
5KB, 226x223px
Read models by Mark Manson
>>
>>41687629
Not OP but why
>>
>>41687655
If Chad wrote a book on how to get the personality of Chad, this would be it.
>>
File: Thomson wag.gif (2MB, 561x720px) Image search: [Google]
Thomson wag.gif
2MB, 561x720px
>>41687461
The way I look at it, it's better to be a an autist with big chest and arms than an awkward chestlet.
It makes masturbating in front of a mirror way more fulfilling.
>>
>>41687461
Not alone it wont, but liftings good for physical and mental health gains. The more you do it the stronger/healthier your body and mind will become. After a while the anxiety will decrease and the social gains will increase when people want to get closer to you
>>
>>41687461
Lifting makes me feel relaxed afterwards for like 10 to 20 minutes.

It's so degenerate.

I spend hours in the gym just to feel a mediocre high for less than half an hour.
>>
>>41687689
>masturbating in front of a mirror
wat.
>>
>>41687710
its acctually a really good way to get over anxiety. if you can look into your own eyes while you nut you can do just about anything
>>
File: bakuon 17.png (71KB, 410x577px) Image search: [Google]
bakuon 17.png
71KB, 410x577px
>>41687710
It's the ultimate self-mire.
I take it you've seen the .gif where /ourguy/ Patrick Bateman was flexin' a 'cep in front of a mirror while plowing a chick?
That's the kind of self-image you should have.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.