[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can any former fatties give me some tips on self control? every

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: junkfood.jpg (3MB, 3530x2440px) Image search: [Google]
junkfood.jpg
3MB, 3530x2440px
can any former fatties give me some tips on self control? every time my parents buy junk food i just have an urge to eat the whole thing and that would be on my mind all the time.
>>
>>41687165
don't eat junk food
>>
>>41687165
chew it up and spit it out
>>
>>41687165
Get out of your parents house or ask them to cut back on the junk for everyone's sake
>>
>>41687165
Put all the "clean" food in a different closet from the junk food. and what's about the fridge it's on you to restrain urself.

A small advice try eating on specific hour otherwise you'll get angry and try getting on the junk food.
GL m8 :)
>>
>>41687165
>Have a cheat day (once every 10 days or so)
>Tell your parents to stop buying junk food and be healthy
>Chew it for a while and then spit it out (mentioned and it works)
>work out more to compensate for extra calories.
>>
File: 1447364952791.jpg (24KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1447364952791.jpg
24KB, 480x480px
>>41687165

>pic related: you

you don't want to change. that's all it comes down to. you're okay with being a fat piece of shit.

gluttony is all mental, so drink more water, and think of all the bitches you'll be fucking after you drop your tits.
>>
>>41687165
Drink tons and tons of water. Every time you feel an urge to pig out just take a few sips of water. It works like a charm.

t. Former 230 pound whale
>>
I kinda want to have a cheat day some time in August but that's probably my brain reacting to fasting right now.
>>
Go Keto.

I just made the fathead pizza (https://www.dietdoctor.com/recipes/fat-head-pizza). I ate half and I'm feeling satisfied. It's phenominal.
>>
>>41687165
Eat less than 1,000 grams of sodium and 50 grams of sugar per day. Go away from fast food, candy and soda. Almond milk and coconut water are better.
>>
>>41687165
I had to return to my parents' house for a few months and it was much harder to maintain a decent weight. On my own I seldom eat bread because it's like crack to me. Unfortunately it's customary for my family to have a baguette at every meal.

In other words, leave the nest.
>>
I've lost 115 pounds. i've done every meme diet you can think of. The best advice i can give is eat whatever you want but make sure you're getting enough protein and you're still at a deficit.

You don't have to give up everything you like but you will have to eat a lot less of it, the thing that keeps me from binging (i still do it sometimes but very infrequently) is remind yourself how bad you want to look better vs how much you want to eat that shitty food.
>>
>>41687165
Just stop being a bitch. If you wanna eat the shit food then just eat it bitch. Be a fuckin sikkunt and eat pizza and still get shredded. Or don't bitch, just please stop the crybaby excuse making bullshit. Peace out bye
>>
>>41687854
all of you idiots are talking about willpower is an bullshit
op you cant win your hormones
go hospitals and treat it like illness
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (39KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
39KB, 1280x720px
>>41687165
I've been in the same spot dude.
>Try losing weight in summer between sophomore and junior year of high school.
>Lose 30 pounds and hit 170 in november
>Dad still buys a ton of junk food and would get mad when I had to buy my own food out of pocket because I would refuse to eat the trash he bought (btw dad is 300 after coming from 400)
If your parents see you becoming more and more successful, they might try harder and harder to shame you into eating their crap. You just have to value your progress over the approval of your parents bro. You'll make it
>>
>>41692474
November of 2014, not this past november
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.