[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm gonna use this thread to tell you fuckers what I hate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1467123923261.jpg (23KB, 379x553px) Image search: [Google]
1467123923261.jpg
23KB, 379x553px
I'm gonna use this thread to tell you fuckers what I hate about /fit/

1. Know-it-all faggots who will claim they know the 100 perfect way to perform a squat, anything else is a meme
2. Poorfags and cheapfags who think that wearing good lifting shoes is for faggots and Olympics, or just calling it a meme
3. DYEL faggots who started doing curls last week making threads asking about their BF%, and faggots who reply calling BF% a meme
4. /pol/-fags posting shit about which race is superior to all others, thinly veiled in /fit/ wording
5. Memes
6. GSLP-fags who claim that SS/SL are memes while basically doing the same thing with added AMRAP

Feel free to add to this list about what fucking sucks about /fit/. Pic related, it's a woman who doesn't care how much you deadlift.
>>
/r9k/ and /pol/ leaking into /fit/
>>
>>41685365
don't forget the new /fat/ general. this place is embarrassing.
>>
File: KILL YOURSELF.gif (142KB, 1221x1007px) Image search: [Google]
KILL YOURSELF.gif
142KB, 1221x1007px
>>41685365
7. Whiny faggot OPs who shitpost threads complaining about how shitty /fit/ is instead of posting quality on-topic threads that encourage productive conversation
>>
>>41685365
No one is forcing you to come here faggot
Just deal with it
>>
>>41685446
That's one of the only good generals we have left, at least those fat fucks are all trying to get /fit/.
>>
>>41685365
I pretty much everything here but the memes. One of the reasons I love /fit/ honestly
>>
>>41685446
I like fat general..it give legit comic relief to me with the headlines.
>>
>>41685365
1. Asian dyels that infest this board
2. People who recommend steroid routines to natties
3. Niggers
>>
>>41685365
Fuck off and learn how to squat correctly you weak faggit
>>
>>41686960

just so you know racism is against the global rules of this website. I'd tone down the racism. You used a hard R in the N word, which is why im making this post. Don't use that hard R again because it is racist, thanks.
>>
>>41685365
If you hate memes why the fuck are you on 4chan
>>
this board is a constant reminder that people are too stupid to follow simple directions, use google to clarify misconceptions, or use common sense when lifting/eating/general life skills

also, it never fails to surprise me how much of a faggot op is
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.