[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Think about all that time you've spent trying to come up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: unnamed.png (81KB, 357x635px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
81KB, 357x635px
Think about all that time you've spent trying to come up with a witty line for that match on tinder, just for you to strike out.

If you had of spent that time lifting you could get her to talk by doing nothing.
>>
File: mitä helkkaria.jpg (60KB, 670x722px) Image search: [Google]
mitä helkkaria.jpg
60KB, 670x722px
>mfw an amateur idol super liked me and wants to stay at my place at the end of the month when she has a live in my city

oh boy can't wait to spill my spaghetti
>>
>>41680887
You are getting cucked, she is just looking for a place to sleep and eat for free.
>>
>>41680918
If he plays his cards right, he can make a move, and if at the end it doesn't work, kick her out
>>
>>41680887
sie menit halapaan poeka
>>
File: 827951.jpg (40KB, 515x290px) Image search: [Google]
827951.jpg
40KB, 515x290px
>>41680918
>>41680934
yea I'm pretty sure she does this for all her lives which aren't in her home city. She seems to be a bit mental as well, told me she's suffering from amnesia and asked if I could "pet her to sleep :3" after the gig. She's a cutie though and I have a weakness for menhera so fuck it.
>mfw she want's to go to drinking and karaoke and I can't sing shit
>>
Post profile you fuck
>>
>>41680963
voipihan tuo olla mutta yrittänyttä ei laiteta kjeh kjeh
>>
>>41681010
what's her name i won't tell anyone
>>
>>41681023
yuki.
good luck figuring out which one of the million idols with the same name though.
>>
>>41681103
Show pic
>>
File: gl2.jpg (41KB, 400x468px) Image search: [Google]
gl2.jpg
41KB, 400x468px
>>41681140
>>
>>41680849
>You're so hot, that if you ate a piece of bread, you'd poop out toast
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.