[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will someone redpill my little boipussi on yoga please. I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: bik1.jpg (224KB, 800x562px) Image search: [Google]
bik1.jpg
224KB, 800x562px
Will someone redpill my little boipussi on yoga please.
I'm fucked after a heavy labour job each day, and very stiff in the morning.
I'd prefer and app or video series i can do at home, preferably not too long a session.
>>
>>41679751
Ugh, time to spam my own thread every 30 seconds until people start replying.
Do you guys prefer "bumps" or should i samefag everyone else and pretend there's a conversation going on?
>>
Fuck guys please talk to me
>>
File: 1491047788719.png (89KB, 490x462px) Image search: [Google]
1491047788719.png
89KB, 490x462px
>>41679751
Go to a class.

And digits
>>
File: STUNNING.jpg (43KB, 490x426px) Image search: [Google]
STUNNING.jpg
43KB, 490x426px
Joe Rogan goes deep into yoga plenty of times, you can probably find clips of it on youtube, a lot of MMA fighters do it. It supposedly helps your flexibility, restitution, and stamina, but since I don't do it myself I can't say for sure
>>
I go to taichi/yoga classes, it's feels good. Not much else to say.
>>
Yoga fixed my squats
>>
File: 1475045403026.jpg (16KB, 319x358px) Image search: [Google]
1475045403026.jpg
16KB, 319x358px
>>41679751
all those ugly faces with those beautiful smooth skinned legs. fucking hell
>>
>>41679751
iirc there's plenty of guided videos on YouTube. Or you could find a local yoga place and maybe find one of those qts
>>
>>41679872
That's the podcast guy? Is his show worth a binge?
>>
>>41680135
He's close to 1000 episodes and they're often 3 hours long. So I would reconsider binging.
It's good if you're interested in the subject/guest, but unless you are a fan of Joe I wouldn't watch them all.

The two Jocko Willink episodes are good from a /fit/ perspective.
>>
Look up the app called "down dog"
>>
>>41680186
That actually looks pretty cool. Looks like you can choose lengths of sessions. Will dl now. Thanks mang
>>
>>41679751
go to a class yoga is pretty faggy but actually you can do it in a way that it is a full body workout
if you do it right and can be a real non meme not cuckfag sport

if you are not lifting, start with lifting first
>>
same as you op. dl this

https://thepiratebay.org/torrent/11284762/Yoga_Basics_for_Men__An_Intro_to_Man_Flow_Yoga_-_Dean_Pohlman__P

been doing it for a longass time now and really helps
>>
>>41679751
>tfw no 5/10 skinny commie yoga gf
>>
>>41680058
More like hot dogs
>>
I do wii fit yoga lol

its comfy
>>
>>41682472
Muh nig
>>
>>41680058
No makeup plus a birkram class equals that.
>>
>>41679751
>>41679783
>>41679849
You sound like a bitch faggot so I'm sure you'll fit right in
>>
>>41685324
That's what your mom said last night
>>
>>41679751
My gym offers a free yoga class. My posture and balance has definitely improved and I get to stare at MILF ass for the test boost.

I would try and join a class. It's really nice not to have to look up routines or worry about form since the teacher will provide them for you (just follow her demo) and will go around and correct your form as the class goes on. If you're an autist like me it's also a nice way to talk to people, there's def something about yoga where you feel more open and calm after a session.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.