[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any CryptoFags here? Recently I've been complimenting my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: zac.jpg (9KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
zac.jpg
9KB, 275x183px
Any CryptoFags here? Recently I've been complimenting my aesthetic gains and
>deadlift
gains with some financial gains.
Thoughts on Eth? Any alt coins you're looking at?
>>
Feel free to post portfolios. Right now I've got 6k in ETH, 4k in Stratis and just dropped 2k into DICE. Started with 2k so I'm doing pretty well for myself

In other news hit 8 rep 45lb pullup today
>>
I have 100k XBY and it has grown 4x in the last week.
>>
feels great getting that bench press press to come back home to learn your coins been stacking up.

Started about two weeks ago with £1350, currently my stack is worth about £2500, really happy with myself & the progress,
still have a long way to go though
>>
Stay in your contaminate board faggot

T. Sold a fuck ton of ETH at $50 and BTC at 800
>>
Probably going to jump on the Golem train.
>>
>>41674693

How?
>>
>buying crypto and not stocks
you might as well be buying gold, DESU
>>
>>41673351
You can only really start investing when you know the essentials and have more than 100k in bank. I wager less than 10% have that here.
>>
>>41675000
thats not how investing works. You can start with any amount
>>
Ever since ether went up, all the guys at work and people on the internet are now apparently experts on it.

The thing is that crypto is ok to play with, but it's not an "investment" proper since there's no way to really predict the market since it's a commodity. What's more, it's a commodity that gets fucking hacked all the time, is extremely volatile, and totally unstable.

I threw like $400 bucks into it. Went up $100, went down $27. Just playing with it. The thing is that there are way more stable investments you there if you're serious about this. If you want gamble on fast moving stocks and stuff, you'd be better off investing in penny stocks because you don't have to deal with all the asinine exchanges turning your real money into monopoly money.
>>
>>41676344
>If you want gamble on fast moving stocks and stuff, you'd be better off investing in penny stocks
aaannnnndddd stopped reading there senpai
>>
I have 36,000 in 24th right now started with 11,000
Losing weight and getting girls left and right. About to settle for a gf but being a Chang is too much fun. Is this making it?
>>
File: IMG_2636.png (442KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2636.png
442KB, 750x1334px
>>41673351
Sup
>>
>>41673351
made .75 btc on sc today, breddy gud stuff
>>41675000
absolute bullshit statement. I started with 300 pounds and now have about 30,000. You should know about market analysis, but saying you need 100k (especially for something as volatile as crypto) is retarded
>>
File: IMG_2637.png (467KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2637.png
467KB, 750x1334px
>>41676578
>>
>>41676578
>>41676610
so you have some pretend money that you can never take out. How about investing in something real, like companies.
>>
>>41676617
>that you can never take out
literally bought a holiday by cashing out some btc earlier this year but okay
>like companies
lol have fun with your 5% anual returns
>>
>>41676617
Kek I've taken out my initial investment of 25k out already. Stay mad nocoiner!
>>
File: old man on computer.jpg (14KB, 450x250px) Image search: [Google]
old man on computer.jpg
14KB, 450x250px
>so you have some pretend money that you can never take out. How about investing in something real, like companies.
>>
>>41676645
Show me a company worth investing in in this economy
>>
>>41676645
>thinks that companies are outdated
hmmmmmmmmmmm
>>
>>41676659
it was a joke making fun of the mad nocoiner itt
But if you actually want to buy stocks, buy fucking Alexion stocks, shit's the safest investment in the world
Crypto is still cool though
>>
Keep the shilling at /biz/ please. You crypto faggots ruined that board. Don't ruin this one too.
>>
i got into crypto a few years ago and i just still let it build, only use it to buy shit online sometimes, anyway, speaking of a company worth buying one of the posters asked about...

an american company just bid on a german company that specializes in road building. for like 5 billion or something.

maga and all that shit. infrastructure might get a boost like a mother fucking rocket.

just saying, not trying to be cryptic lol, but yeah, look into it/

(im just getting into fitness and im middle aged already god dammit. ectomorph at least so not fatass, but ive been eating wrong my whole life. plus beer)
>>
>>41676710
This

Back to biz with your bean threads
>>
>>41673381

You're talking about thousands of US dollars? Omg. I'm so poor. I thought that board only had poor faggots like myself
>>
>>41676578
What website do you use to buy the other altcoins? I can buy eth, btc, and ltc but dont know a reputable site to buy the others
>>
lol at the nocoiners here
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.