[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My dad always said the haircut makes the man. What's the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20140618_202733:nopm:.jpg (1MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20140618_202733:nopm:.jpg
1MB, 4128x2322px
My dad always said the haircut makes the man.

What's the best haircut for a dyel bitchboy looking to sculpt himself into a handsome beefcake?
>>
>>41672874
Dunno ask the barber what he thinks looks good one you. Word of advice, $10 haircuts are decent but probably won't impress anyone. A $60 haircut is far too expensive and in my experience never really look that good. What you want is a $20-30 haircut. The baber usually does more work than a $10 cut but it doesn't break the the bank as far as haircuts go.
>>
>>41672874
Go to a decent barber and ask them if they have any idea what would look best on you. Some people end up looking like retards because they don't get something that fits their face. For me since I have a round face shape I always get a 1 clip on the sides with a slight taper and leave the top long and put it to the side so my face looks longer.
>>
>>41672874
Depends on hair type, face, and general aesthetics.
Post stats, or post hair. Comb it. Don't style and we'll give you advice.
Generally speaking most men rock short hair.
>>
>>41673016
Haircuts here in DR are 4 dollars
Special hc cost more of course
>>
>>41673325
Where to find Dominican qt for "special hc"?
>>
File: DSC02151_.jpg (2MB, 2152x2963px) Image search: [Google]
DSC02151_.jpg
2MB, 2152x2963px
>>41673289
please rate
>>
>>41673398
Wavy hair and roundish face. Go 2 or 1 on the sides and 3 to 5 on top. Comb away from hair line. It's up to you if you want the sides to be skin-showing short or short enough to look fuller, though I'd personally go with short since it'll grow out.
Overall nice hair.
>>
>>41672874
probably hitler youth, unless you look like a numale, in which case it'll make it worse
>>
>tfw 60 year old father has a 100% full head of hair
>mom's side all go bald, all male cousins 25+ have a receding hairline

Guess whose hair genes I got. Can you even do anything with a receding hairline? I'll look like a serial killer if I shave it all off (pale, wear glasses, male equivalent of resting bitch face also).
>>
>>41673736

Reroll.
>>
>>41673736
>you usually get your mothers side hair genes
thank god
>>
>>41673602
Thanks for the advice annon :).
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.