[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your excuse of not going to the masseuse every week

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: gainstothebrains.jpg (7KB, 287x175px) Image search: [Google]
gainstothebrains.jpg
7KB, 287x175px
What's your excuse of not going to the masseuse every week to maximize your gains? That shit seriously helped me gain muscle.

>stretches your muscle fibers
>helps you recover from hard ass training
>gets rid of all the nasty stuff from your body so you have less inflammation

Getting regular massage is seriously a gainsbomb. There is literally no reason not to get massaged as often as possible. Most athletes do this, but I have never seen this being promoted on /fit/ and it baffles me. Massage is almost as important as sleep and nutrition.

>inb4 stretching and foam rolling

No, they are accessories to recovery. Massage is the true king.
>>
im embarrassed to
>>
>>41672844
Post scientific papers and proof or do not care.
>>
Foam roller is like 20 bucks
>>
File: 1492372742408.jpg (99KB, 1024x839px) Image search: [Google]
1492372742408.jpg
99KB, 1024x839px
What a bunch of cucks this board. Holy fuck
>>
>>41672844
Regular masseuse ventures cost money. It's like you want to stay poor or something.
>>
>>41672844
>stretches your muscle fibers
it doesn't

>helps you recover from hard ass training
it doesn't

>gets rid of all the nasty stuff from your body so you have less inflammation
what "stuff" exactly?
>>
>>41673259
the TOXINS and CHEMICALS, idiot!!!
>>
>>41672864
This.

Also why the fuck would I pay some fuck who failed education to touch me,

First of all i don't know where that persons hands have been and don't know how hygeinic that person is.

Second of all, i don't trust anyone, so i'm not about to strip off my armour, lay face down not being able to see what the fuck is going on and then being expected to relax.

Third, fuck you, I can relax myself, i'm not disabled.
>>
>>41672844
you think I have 30 extra bucks to spend every week for an hour of some dude rubbing me? I'd love to have regular massages, preferably at a chiropractor who'll crack my shit up and fix me good but it's just too expensive
>>
>>41673348
Parlors require their staff to have graduated from a massage school, and have policy regarding hygiene when it comes to customers. Unless it's a Korean place, probably.

Buddy you seem like the person who needs a massage.
>>
>>41672844
i go a minumum of once a month to either one of two people. both work for the nfl and nhl teams in my city. one is more of a movement coach and gives me exercises and stretches to do that are specific to my issues and goals for recovery (i have a few injuries i'm working through) in addition to sports massage. he charges $85 an hour. the other does strictly sports massage and graston and charges $40 per half hour. they helped me recover from a major surgery and i can safely say they are the only reason i'm back in the gym now.
>>
Do you get happy endings?
>>
>>41672844

You realize you lose gains by doing stuff that lowers inflammation after training right?
>>
>>41673985
I think you might be retarded.
>>
>>41672844
I have disgusting bacne I wouldn't subject some poor chink slave to, even for a nice handjob.
>>
>>41674045
>I have disgusting bacne

do
fucking
keto
>>
>>41674053
I have a brainy job and don't like keto fog.
>>
>>41672844
foam rolling is free homo
>>
>>41674070
I have no idea what keto fog is, I never experienced it.
>>
File: ISHYGDDT.jpg (167KB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
ISHYGDDT.jpg
167KB, 970x545px
>>41672844
>gets rid of all the nasty stuff from your body
thats some new age pseudoscientific bullshit you got there
>>
>>41672917
This pic gets me everytime
>>
>>41673259
Doesn't help your recovery, huh?

http://articles.latimes.com/2012/feb/01/health/la-he-massage-20120202
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.