[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ATTENTION MANLETS!!! I used to be 5'8" when I was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: gurl3.jpg (141KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
gurl3.jpg
141KB, 1080x1080px
ATTENTION MANLETS!!!

I used to be 5'8" when I was 18 yo and went full hobo and couldn't afford a mantras, so I slept on the floor for 2 years.After a couple of months I started feeling taller, and taller.When I got financially stable I become 6'3" and that is a very big height spurt.I made some research in this subject, and talked to a lot of people about it and basically my conclusion is that correct posture is very important, during sleep growth hormone is produced in the pituitary gland and distributed throughout the body.So sleeping on a hard surface will align the spine and help the growth hormone travel through the body unimpeded. Sleeping on a hard surface provides just the right amount of resistance we need for proper alignment, optimal breathing and healthy circulation.

There is hope for you, we're all gonna make it brahs
>>
tl:dr: if you want to get taller, go homeless for 2 years
>>
File: 1481323791595.jpg (10KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1481323791595.jpg
10KB, 240x240px
>there are people desperate enough who will try this
>2017 /fit/ is memeing people into homelessness
>>
>>41672474
Are you that retard bodybuilder who went homeless for "economic reasons"?
>>
>>41672474
Uhh.. its not the homelessness that dies this. It's the lack of food+straight back+stress, and probably other factors like growth spurts. Some people can grow taller in their later years. This is definitely not a direct product of homelessness.
Do not advocate being homeless. It sucks.
t hobo who now works and has a roof and sanitation.
>>
>>41672578
Hahahaha
>tfw can either afford rent or a gym membership but not both
>>
File: 442422424.png (13KB, 640x712px) Image search: [Google]
442422424.png
13KB, 640x712px
>>41672546
the manlet meme has 100% been the most effective.
/fit/ successfully made every short guy infinitely more insecure about his height.
>>
>>41672769
it's not a meme you dip, if I ever have a kid I'll make them sleep on the floor and I'll never buy them any pillows, blankets, or carpet.I will do that for their own good.
>>
Should I use a pillow, also in what possition should i sleep?
>>
>grow grow grow
>>
>>41672474
thanks OP you just made me realize that I truly wouldn't choose to be taller even if it were an option
>>
http://ezinearticles.com/?Grow-Taller-at-Any-Age-With-the-Correct-Nutrition,-Sleep-and-Exercise-Plan&id=7415136
this cold actually be legit bois
whos into no /hobo/ sleeping june with me?
>>
I am 22 and 5'8

It's too late for me
>>
>>41672474
why are you trying to trick the manlets into sleeping on the floor. they already have it hard enough
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.