[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >go to small liberal-arts college >be on swim-team

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Should-I-Call-ICE?.jpg (11KB, 282x179px) Image search: [Google]
Should-I-Call-ICE?.jpg
11KB, 282x179px
>be me
>go to small liberal-arts college
>be on swim-team so in pretty great shape
>I’m average looking but most of the other guys are fat and ugly
>So pussy comes pretty easy
>Meet this Mexican exchange grill
>Like a 7
>not a great tits, but decent ass,
>go to a party
>shes there
>play beer pong with her and usual party games
>after a while she wants to go home with me
>fuck her and kick her out cause I need my sleep
>Over the next few days she snapchats me a lot
>Clearly wants more dick
>so get lots of head from her the next few weeks
>Yesterday I’m fucking her and she asks me something
> “Can I call you papi?”
Spanish for Daddy
>Stop and ask what the fuck

I don’t know bros. I find that shit weird. Should I let her call me papi and continue gettin head or nah?
>>
>>41659306
i was never into that whole being called daddy thing either. it sounds like you are in a pretty good situation so i dont see any reason to end it solely based on that
>>
Just say it's okay and stop being an Autist. You're in a great situation, enjoy it! Let her call you names
>>
>>41659306
>not liking that
dude daddy shit is creepy but papi doesn't have the same stigma. it's not as quite as perverted. I think it's hot man
>>
>>41659306
fuck you race-mixer
>>
>>41659306
>papi means grandpa in french
top kek
>>
>>41659306
>"Can i call you papi?"
Thats a fucking turn on.
>>
>>41659306
Are you for real? Lol

If she likes it what does it matter? I'm pretty sure most girls like calling their men daddy
>>
File: anon being as he's called papi.gif (377KB, 499x325px) Image search: [Google]
anon being as he's called papi.gif
377KB, 499x325px
>>41659306
>can I call you papi?
I imagined Ren from ren and stimpy saying this
>>
>>41659306
Gtfo, you're not a real latino. It's hot af when gringas mispronounce that.

t. Dominican
>>
>>41659306
>>41660280
Wait I misread that. It's still hot af though.
>>
>>41660280
yeah, he's obviously american, the girl is mexican. read the post retard.
>>
>>41659978
Fuk off go back to /pol
>>
>>41660309
He did he corrected himself
>>
>>41660247
I'm pretty sure most traps like killing themselves
>>
>These neurotics are the people attracting hot girls
I laugh because otherwise I would be crying
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.