[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be new guy at school >You could have been anybody you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1490428885252.png (107KB, 658x901px) Image search: [Google]
1490428885252.png
107KB, 658x901px
>Be new guy at school
>You could have been anybody you wanted
>You could have been popular
>You could have had friends
>Gone to parties
>Laughed with people
>Shared special moments with them
>Kissed a girl
>Known what it feels like to be loved
>But no
>You decided to be a pathetic loner, eating lunch alone and hiding in the library
>You tell yourself you're just waiting for the right moment to become social
>You watched the other new kids, making friends, becoming normal
>You resented them for doing what you could not
>Even if you tried, you had already established yourself as the creepy loner
>You graduate
>The lack of proper social contact for the last few years has left you almost unable to talk to people
>You don't know how to make friends
>Years pass
>Lonely years
>It's too late to do anything about it any more
>By your age, most people have had several relationships, made a lot of friends and are socially competent
>Even the other weird kids from school have managed at least that
>People are instantly turned off by you when they find out how you are
>Because obviously, something must be wrong with you if you're still like this at your age
>All because you waited
>You waited for the "perfect moment"
>It never came
>It never comes

Never fucking wait.
>>
>>41655357
this shit si real advice THAT REALLY NEED to be told to younger people. For some reason you believe "oh boy when im 18 that's when life begins!!!" But when you are 18 you notice your life is just as shitty. ALWAYS do what you think is fun as soon as possible.
>>
>>41655357
>tfw virgin till 17
>spent first 2 years of highschool playing vidya with friends and shitposting on omegle
>spent the Sophmore year and junior in the gym
>made big noob gains
>lost my virginity to big titted Filipino girl i met at the beach
>got into pot, then parties, then more girls
>pills and alcohol caused me to lose all gains
>215 to 175 in less than 8 months
>distanced myself from family and friends
>graduated with a low GPA
>took a year off from school
>worked a restaurant job and dabbed everyday with no direction
>got accepted to college but cancelled enrollment after orientation
>spiral into depression
>quit restaurant
>got a new job at GNC
>got back into lifting and shot up to 220
>caught feelings for a coworker fuck buddy
>repaired damaged relationships with family and old friends
>now i just train friends and family, save money, workout, and plan for my future.
>i like the slow life
>wouldn't change any of it

Who knows where you would be if you made different choices, what matters is you're here and that makes you, you. I just turned 20 and I'm working at shill headquarters, but i live for fitness, its my everything. The gym got me girls, the gym gave me confidence, the gym made me strong, the gym gave me direction and if I cant make it in the industry, I know plenty of trade schools. Fuck parties, fuck chad, fuck stacey, fuck all those losers from highschool, you're anon, you're not part of the flock. You're an individual for a reason, live to your potential.
>>
>>41655357
>hiding in the library

Know that feel way too fucking well
>>
>changed school in 3rd grade
>first day in new school
>popular guy comes up to me and makes a joke about where Im from
>instantly hit him in the face
>him, 3 other guys and a girl dragged me behind the bush during break and wanted to kick me in the balls
>broke free, kicked the guy again and shoved another to the ground
>went to the playground and played with some kid who would become my best friend for many years
>was popular, always picked first or second when we played sports, got love letters and nobody fucked with me.
>>
>You could have been anybody you wanted

But deep down you will always be you.
>>
>>41657298
>But deep down you will always be you.
There is no you. Do you think you were born with a certain personality? Events, situations shaped who you became.
>>
>>41657320
That's even stupider lol
>>
>>41657298
you are what you do
>>
>>41657298
>Eat a lot and don't exercise
>become fat

>Eat well and exercise
>Become fit

Which one is "you"? It's literally a choice.
>>
>>41655357

I know that feel. I had to change schools after my sophomore year because my family moved. I was already shy, fat, and bookish, but I had a pretty decent social circle at my first high school because I'd basically grown up in the area and knew most people from kindergarten, so I kind of "fit in" (or at least was tolerated) everywhere.

But at this new place I knew absolutely nobody, all of the social circles were already very well established since this new town was a place where people typically put down roots for a long time and rarely moved out of, and I didn't actually have any idea how to *make* friends as I'd never really had to do it before.

The first full day of school I ended up eating lunch alone, then I hid in a bathroom for a week before finally going to my counselor's office where I literally begged her on my hands and knees to take me out of lunch and give me a study hall or something instead. She kept insisting that I have a lunch period but I finally wore her down and got that study hall, and that's how I survived high school.
>>
Who /went for walks at lunch off school ground so at least you weren't that kid who sat alone in the library/ here
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.