[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I used scooby's gains calculator and I put in my info >been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 14908544373158.jpg (35KB, 636x479px) Image search: [Google]
14908544373158.jpg
35KB, 636x479px
I used scooby's gains calculator and I put in my info
>been lifting for a few months
>eat strict nutrition, 7 meals a day with enough protein and calories, correct macros
>6 hours lifting a week
>6'
>ectomorph skelly
>21 years old

My gains are: 3.8kg of muscle a year, and 200lbs 20%bf at the natty limit.
Fucking fuck this shit. If this is true, give me one reason why I shouldn't jump on gear right now.
>>
Because you'll be a fraud.
>>
just take test. It's the only way.
>>
>>41654001
Blast and cruise monica.
>>
>>41654001
Do it faggot. I've been lifting for four and want to go super saiyan already.
>>
>>41654066
You already take them or you want to?
>>
>>41654001

work out 2 years and wait til >25years old. Though 23 might be ok
>>
>>41654079
I want to. Fuck being dyel. You do realize we'll both need to lift for like 2 years to even look like we lift, right?

I'm gonna get on that test train bby
>>
>>41654099
Is this due to health reasons or just because its better to take them as an advanced lifter who knows what hes doing
>>
>>41654079
Forgot to mention I'm 21 as well. I'm 5'9 so I'm a manlet, might want to wait a couple of years to see if I grow anymore. You're 6' though so if you're fine with that then do it.

>>41654099
23 is when the growth plates close fully
>>
>>41654117
I'll wait a year or 2 so I'm not some fuck head that jumps on roids before 1/2/3/4 the thing I'm worried about is I know for sure its gonna make me go bald. My hairline's a bit fucked up already and my dad had no hair on his head age 30
>>
>>41654001
>I used scooby's
problem detected
>>
>>41654185
kek

yeah, you're fucked man. There's ways to mitigate it though, go on /fraud/ or whatever.

Also, there's no real point to waiting once you've got the exercises down and have a low bf%. Getting to some mystical lift number or whatever is retarded as well if that's all that's holding you back from using.
>>
>>41654211
Whats wrong with (((scooby)))
>>
imo if you aren't gay or a professoinal athlete, its stupid to get on gear. Costs money, turns you into a drug addict, and has a pretty good chance of scrambling you nuts, turning you in an eunuch and fucking your endocrine system for life.

Its dif for gays because who cares if their sperms are defective, and they 'll probably commtt suicide before age 35 anyway.
>>
>>41654229
So you're telling me I should go gay for gains?
>>
>>41654298
Have you learned anything from /fit/?

Next thing youll be telling me is you don't engage in nude locker room horseplay at the gym.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.