[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys do when you're sick? I'm pretty sure

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: what the fuck am I reading.jpg (55KB, 725x546px) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck am I reading.jpg
55KB, 725x546px
What do you guys do when you're sick? I'm pretty sure I feel the flu setting in. I've been making good progress and don't want to take a week off from my routine.
>>
>>41653301
I feel you bro, today I barely got out of bed. I'm trying to get well fast to hit the gym tomorrow.

>hard to achieve
>>
>>41653301
hydrate and get some vitamin C
>>
Stay the fuck away from the gym. Don't spread your fucking ebola around the house of God. If you really need to work out, do some bodyweight shit.
>>
>>41653301
Rest and drink and fuckton of water.
>>
your mom
>>
>>41653301
Literally do this every time I feel like I'm getting sick. I go out, and get at least a quarter gallon (sometimes half a gallon) of orange juice, and drink it within 2 hours. Always shortens the illness by a week at least. I'm sick for a day and a half and then good.
>>
>>41653301
Rest until you're better. Getting a workout when your sick is pretty counter productive, and you run the risk of getting others sick too.

If you're not a complete dumbass, you will rest until you're fully recovered before you step foot in the gym.
>>
File: IMG_4714.gif (246KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4714.gif
246KB, 500x375px
Cold showers could have prevented this.
>>
You shouldn't even lift if you have a cold. I hate when dudes say it's okay to work out with a cold. It's not okay. Your body feels like shit and needs to rest.
>>
>>41653301
DO NOT SET FOOT IN THE GYM YOU SICK FUCK

IF I GET SICK AFTER MY WORKOUT TOMORROW I'LL KNOW IT WAS YOU
>>
>>41655724
Fuck that. Up your C and Zinc and do a light workout if you don't have a fever and can keep from coughing or sneezing on the equipment. Wipe everything down that you touch.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.