[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This. This physique is what you need to fuck Stacies. The picture

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (142KB, 807x807px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
142KB, 807x807px
This.
This physique is what you need to fuck Stacies.
The picture proves it. He has her. Unlike all those photos of loners in the mirror that you see here and the autistic bullshit they write.
>>
>>41651382
Ok
How do I unsubscribe from this blog
>>
>>41651382
>gook
>Stacy
pick one, sage
>>
>>41651382
I fucked Stacie's as a dyel
I fucked Stacie's when I got noon gains
I fucked Stacie's when I was bulking
I fucked Stacie's when I was shredded
Now I'm what many girls call too big and I b&c, but I still fuck Stacie's.

If you think your body has anything to do with getting laid you're never gonna make it.
>>
>>41651448
Put a bullet through the roof of your mouth
>>
>>41651458
how do i get a gf
>>
>>41651767
B ursefl
>>
File: sk.jpg (33KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
sk.jpg
33KB, 340x340px
>physique

FUCKING LMAO.

Face it, face is EVERYTHING. HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME are literally ALL that matter.

>i'd like you if you were more muscular!
SAID LITERALLY NO WOMAN EVER. LMFAO.

Gymcels are so fucking stupid, seriously.

You can gymcel your ENTIRE LIFE but it won't change these SET IN STONE, GENETIC factors that MATTER THE MOST. Really the only way working out will make you look better is if you're already overweight and losing weight reveals previously hidden cheekbones/jawline, and therefore improves your FACE. Thinking women like guys with autistic bulging muscles is stupid as FUCK.

STATUS and MONEY may make women want to DATE you, but literally the ONLY THING that matters in terms of SEXUAL ATTRACTION are ALPHA LOOKS which means a good HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME.

Oh, and as for personality, just fucking LOL. Personality is just another word for looks. Chad stands in the corner of the room and says nothing. Women go crazy over how "mysterious" he is. You do the same and they call the police.

pic related could have ANY physique and still fuck your girlfriend, sister, and mother

gymcels are so fucking DELUSIONAL
>>
File: file.png (453KB, 800x423px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
453KB, 800x423px
>>41651458
>noon gains
>>
>>41651883
this CAPPING of every OTHER word shows serious SIGNS of AUTISM
>>
>>41651883
Well shit, he could probably fuck me too
>>
>he has her
>she's paying attention to her phone instead of him

one or the other, m8
>>
>>41651458
>Stacie's
>>
>>41652177
She is taking a picture grandpa.
This concept of taking pictures to post on the internet for mental masturbation might be strange for you but it is happening around the world since some time ago.
>>
>>41651883
You could be onto something anon
>could be
>>
>>41651382
this is the AM/WF spammer

reported

fuck off, mongoloid
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.