[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the point of lifting if you're ugly and short? I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4449.png (662KB, 740x755px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4449.png
662KB, 740x755px
What is the point of lifting if you're ugly and short? I can understand handsome guys wanting to look even better but for us uggos what do we even achieve killing ourselves in the gym 6 days a week
>>
>>41650943
it isn't always about looks fool

it gives you more energy and strength, its a stress reliever
>>
Be ugly, short and jacked as fuck. There's sloots that are into that trust me. If you have big wrists you'll look like a sexy hobgoblin.
>>
>>41650943
>improve health
>more energy for mental labor
>intimidate cunts who would make fun of you otherwise
>punch cunts who make fun of you anyway
>>
>>41650956
Why do you guys like lying to manlets so much?
>>
>>41650983
I've known plenty of fugly short guys who got plenty of tail because they were tough, acted tough and didn't give a fuck. They definitely had never heard of 4chan though so OP is probably not gonna pull that off.
>>
>>41650983
>lies
Bruh, I know 2 guys, manlets, buff as hell. One's in the Navy, the other's an engineer (the really smart kind). Both pull way more sluts than this other dude I know, if you met him, you'd think he's a total Chad, 6'5", reasonably buff, but just not as much as the manlets. Both those dudes do 2/3/4/5, the chad does a bit more than 1/2/3/4, it's more like 1/3/3/4. He throws parties at his place like every 3 days (has a great pool hall), but when the manlets show, you always see more sluts around them.
>>
>>41651023
How tall are they?
>>
>>41650943
Feeling better anon. Sluts aren't the end of the world, r-right?
>>
Do you want to be a strong dwarf or a weak dwarf?
>>
>>41651047
Probably small like op said.

Around 6'1 maybe?
>>
Prove to yourself that you're worth something and at least try to achieve peak physical form.
>>
>basically every answer is "since you're a piece of shit at least try to be a polished turd"
Shits bleak man
>>
>this thread
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.