[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just got a bunch of blood drawn for tests today, 9 vials worth.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: uncomfortable low.jpg (160KB, 808x443px) Image search: [Google]
uncomfortable low.jpg
160KB, 808x443px
Just got a bunch of blood drawn for tests today, 9 vials worth. Not a whole lot, but it was fasting and I now feel light headed afterwards. Even if I eat, should I bother going to the gym today? I wanted to max out this chest day, should I just hold off until tomorrow or go in anyway?
>>
File: IMG_0787.jpg (90KB, 483x714px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0787.jpg
90KB, 483x714px
Wait you fuckun dunce
>>
all you had to do was Google it. on the red cross website it says don't do any heavy lifting for the rest of the day
>>
I would skip today my friend, your body needs to recuperate and lifting won't help, worst case scenario you faint and hit yourself on something really hard.
>>
>Been fasting all morning
>Had 9 vials worth of blood drawn today
>I feel light headed
>Should I max out my chest?

wew
>>
>>41650811
>>41650847
Well I mean I figured if I felt better later today and ate enough maybe I could get away with it.
>>41650812
(to all of you) good points, I'll hold off.
>>
>>41650894
top man
>>
you should go for a new PR, but only one of the following exercises:

unspotted bench
unspotted high bar squat
unspotted clean and press

go take a nap you fucking retard, you cannot regenerate your body's ability to carry oxygen instantaneously by putting calories in your stomach
>>
>>41650811
>on the red cross website it says don't do any heavy lifting for the rest of the day
They suggest 5 hours for basic heavy lifting and 12 for sports activities. Since OP wants to max though I'd say just wait a full 4. Your plasma should be mostly recouped by then, but you red blood cell count will look closer to a month or two to recover fully.

On the bright side it's an excuse to lighten your cardio load (if you have one) for a month :)
>>
9 vials is a lot. average is 4 vials. some patients faint at 12

you're retarded if you try to lift

t lpn
>>
>>41650746
They just tell you to take it easy to cover their asses.

You are imagining the symptoms.
>>
>>41651262
>some patients faint at 12
I nearly fainted at 9 to be honest.
>>41651293
idk man
>>
>>41651228
What? Wouldn't that effect his oxygen distribution for the next month then?
>>
>>41650746
Dude, you shouldn't even be using baby weights today, much less maxing out chest. Just take a day off, its not gonna kill you. There's a fine line between committed and stupid.
>>
>>41652326
I'd say wait 72 hours desu.
>>
>>41651262
>t lpn
Why not RN? 2 years of school.
>>
>>41650847
>Had 9 vials worth of blood drawn today
It's not as much as you think it is.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.