[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you ever scare people off if your equipment? >walk into

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: FseAacO_d.jpg (70KB, 640x938px) Image search: [Google]
FseAacO_d.jpg
70KB, 640x938px
Do you ever scare people off if your equipment?
>walk into gym
>see twig boy in my favorite squat rack
>Bert stare him
>start putting my weights on the bar
>"B-b-but I'm using that!"
>lel not anymore
>haven't seen him since
>>
>see some faggot benching on the smith machine using the only perfectly circular 10kg plates
>i want to use them to power clean
>ask if he would mind if i take them
>he asks why
>i slowly explain why the shape of the plate doesn't matter for the exercise he is doing
>says 'nah, i like these plates, and at the end of the day there's no compromise' or some bullshit
>fuck it
>just stand next to the smith machine staring at him while he does his """benching"""
>couple of sets later he says something along the lines of 'take them... ruined my workout...'
>>
File: 946590429090463.png (74KB, 300x256px) Image search: [Google]
946590429090463.png
74KB, 300x256px
I was doing shrugs with a power-shrug machine, had 4 plates on each side...and there was another 10 plates spare (5 on either side) of the machine.

Some guy came and took one (1) plate off my thing, so I had 3 on 1 side and 4 on the other...instead of getting one of the 10 spare ones....

I was just too shocked to even say anything...it made no sense to me......he just took 1....and ignored the spare ones...I don't get it...could not be bothered bending down to pick up 1 of the spare 10 ones that were racked at a lower level?

I'm not sure if this guy had autism or was just being alpha and seeing what I'd do.
>>
>walk into gym
>see twig boy in my favorite squat rack
>Bert stare him
>start putting my weights on the bar
>"B-b-but I'm using that!"
>lel not anymore
>haven't seen him since
>>
>>41645986
No, but sometimes dyels who don't know what they're doing just give me equipment when I ask how many sets they have left.
>>
>>41646013
Did you mention how you NEED those plates for your exercise instead of just explaining why he doesn't need them for his smith benching? I mean, if some dude just came over to take my plates just because I "don't need them" I probably would be an ass as well. If you told me that you need them for a specific exercise, I would gladly hand them over though.
>>
>>41646110
sorry, forgot to mention that. yeah i did.
>>
>>41645986
>be squatting
>random autist comes stare at me
>ask what's up
>"H-h-how m-mm-many set-t-ts yo-you got le-left?" asks the autist
>laughing.mp4
>he just starts taking weights off the bar
>"Hey, i'm using that!"
>no response from autist
>decide to join something else than planet fitness
>>
>>41646013
You seem awkward as fuck, kill yourself
>>
>>41646151
so what would you have done?
>>
File: 1495223381039.gif (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1495223381039.gif
3MB, 1280x720px
>>41646114
Well done
>>
>walk into gym
>see twig boy on my favourite bench press
>offer to spot him
>slide my cock into his throat
>moans into my cock
>shoot into his stomach
>haven't seen him since
>>
>>41646372
not even homo and this made me hard

t. twigboy
>>
>>41646372
did you go and have a ciggy after the workout?
>>
>>41645986
>off if your equipment?
What about my equipment?
>>
>>41646151
>smith bencher detected
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.