[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the point of it all /fit/?. I mean, everything you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 4909326064_e20d2198d1_b.jpg (165KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
4909326064_e20d2198d1_b.jpg
165KB, 1024x683px
What's the point of it all /fit/?. I mean, everything you do to better yourself is supposed to feel good right? Getting fit, getting a good job, etc; achieving these things is supposed to get you something right? And those things, do they truly make you happy? If you strip everything away how is it not supposed to feel pointless? Success should make you feel good, but thats vain. Everything feels vain. Nothing truly makes you happy. Everything i do feels hollow, like im not actually feeling anything. The only thing that made me feel like i was feeling was alcohol and i gave that up. Alcohol only gave me the illusion that i was feeling things. But in reality i feel nothing. Theres things throughout the day that make me smile or laugh or whatever but that moment passes and i feel nothing. I react to things the way im supposed to. I comfort people who are having a bad day because thats what a kind person does. I congratulate someone when something good happens for them. But its just what im supposed to do. It never feels like im actually in it. Idk. I dont think theres a point to anything. Its all an illusion. The human body as nothing but an extremely complex network of matter that functions to survive. Theres nothing more special about my life than another animal doing the same thing. Strip away all your things and all your "successes" and what do you have? Just you. Naked. No more special than the person next to you. Or the animal next to it. Theres no point to anything, and we humans are cursed with the cognitive ability to realize such a thing. How fucking lame is that.
>>
Get off your spiritual high horse and lift the damn weights
>>
>>41645475
WAY too long, did not read. These DUDE NIHILISM faggots are always so long winded
>>
>>41645475
Part of life is finding things you want to live for and make you happy you nihilistic fag. If you really hate life that much then leave.
>>
>>41645475
Live life as long as you can enjoy it, stop complaining or kill yourself
>>
>>41645533
Hahahaha, on point
>>
oh boy babby found nihilism.

the whole point is you're supposed to find meaning despite how arbitrary and ultimately pointless life may seem.
>>
>>41645475
You are going to live this life regardless if you find meaning in it or not (Unless you take the cowards way out ofc). So try to eradicate these nihilistic thoughts and tendencies from your mind, it really is like a cancer. Its up to you to find meaning and purpose in your life. Good luck, friend
>>
>>41646552
I'm glad if cunts like this kill themselves, as long as they don't breed
>>
>>41646573

then humanity would have a problem as every semi-intelligent teenager comes across this realisation at some point.

if you never did that's a strong indication you're on the lower side of IQ.
>>
>>41645475
The whole point of everything we do is to increase our odds of reproducing.
>>
File: Spookbusters.gif (7KB, 170x200px) Image search: [Google]
Spookbusters.gif
7KB, 170x200px
>>41645475
>to feel good
Wrong, it's because it's of use to me for my own means. Sensibility is not necessarily the end which I seek. I want to be physically strong in order to see what I can do through hard work.

>to get you something
I want peace and quiet. Wanting to work in the military and in politics gives me neither. I want these things because I have reason to believe that I'm good in them and that I identify myself in them. These goals are not subject to specific requirements, only taking opportunities which come and go.

>to make you happy
Happiness is relative. Own-ness is a state of being. The latter is what I want.

>success
An abstract established and measured by the 'society of man' based off of zeitgeist values, currently being 'production' and the gaining of social capital through adherence to ideology. I'm successful insofar as I retain my dignity and work towards my goals.

>feel
Sensuality and sensibility are themselves abstractions that restrict you, not free you. Making them your own asserts you as an ego. There is no 'freedom from despair', only taking what is right by your might.

>what do you have? Just you. Naked.
Exactly. In that nakedness I am myself and my own-ness. It is my property, and through it I can make 'right'.

tl;dr OP is restricting himself to abstract concepts for his spirit has been tied to the geists he's surrounded by.

Now get back to the gym and lift you cunt.
>>
>>41646578
Everyone has this feeling, even the stupid ones. Stop thinking that you are so smart just because you are a social outcast that are emo.
Man up, stop pushing your own problems on other people, stop complaining or its. Your choice. And if this pushes you over the edge, then you weren't smart in the first place
>>
>>41647623
Or kys*
t. Phone poster
>>
>>41645475
Here you go you fucking faggot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PQ6335puOc

Enjoy your stay in Hell while I'll be kicking it with Odin and Ucle Adolf (maybe lemmy too) in Valhalla.
>>
File: 1483704815597.jpg (16KB, 151x425px) Image search: [Google]
1483704815597.jpg
16KB, 151x425px
>>41646624
Absolutely unspooked. Very well said.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.