[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_5375.jpg (100KB, 618x839px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5375.jpg
100KB, 618x839px
""""""""""buff"""""""""
>>
>Zac Efron’s body displays a muscularity I can only describe as “deeply uncomfortable.” The actor told Men’s Fitness that he wanted to “drop the last bit of body fat” for Baywatch and he seems to have meant that literally. There’s a scene where Efron does an American Ninja Warrior–style course and you see muscles you never knew existed. (How doing a salmon ladder is a requirement for becoming a lifeguard, I do not know.) His muscles look like they have bred with each other and given birth to little baby muscles. He has those ridges underneath his ribs that look like fine pebbled leather, and gutters so deep they could channel a major waterway. His 23 different abs give new meaning to the phrase “between a rock and a hard place.”
>>
desu i gotta agree

i watched this movie and it felt so fucking weird to see this guy and his weird ass hollywood roided physique walking around like he was wearing a suit
>>
>It’s as though the lesson we learned from feminism was to apply similarly rigorous body standards to men instead of examining why we applied them to women in the first place. Everybody loses!
t. low test numale who doesn't want to work hard
>>
>/fit/ complaining

Oh, sort of like how you delusional autistic faggots think everyone is DYEL mode unless they're injecting a gram of tren every week.

You guys are just on the other end of the extreme, which is just as bad.
>>
>>41645017
>He has those ridges underneath his ribs

Are they talking about the serratus or obliques? Are these people fucked in the head?

>His 23 different abs
I will give them this. His core looks a bit fucked.
>>
>>41645065
literally nothing wrong with injecting tren as long as you know what you are doing. whereas literally everything wrong with being fat piece of shit who doesn't exercise.
>>
zac effron has shit triceps
>>
That is pretty buff you guys are delusional lol

waht am i doing on 4chan ive gone full normie
>>
>>41645049
What's up with people using the word "standard" to describe any particularly attractive body?
Wouldn't "ideal" be a better word, no one at any level of production is implying that this is the standard male body.
>>
>>41645098
His delts are shit too. But I wouldn't complain if I had his hgh body.
>>
>>41645003
>roiding for this
fuckn normies
>>
>>41645092
>literally nothing wrong with injecting tren

Paragraph incoming about how someone has magically negated the effects of drugs we know to be harmful.
>dude I have been doing it for years and years
>its not because I am young, I am just immune to the effects
>my skin is fine
>no I am not mad
>no I do not need to take it or my gains go away
>its not inconvenient at all
>no one can even tell
>i am not insecure
>>
>>41645092
Sounds like someones having tren delusions.
>>
>>41645158
I'm on half a gram.

My skin is fine, the only side I get is excess heat and some cardiovascular tiredness. I don't get mad on tren. I don't know if I need to take it to keep gains. Taking 10 minutes out of every other day to stick a needle in your ass really isn't that inconvenient considering the benefits. I am insecure. Every person who takes steroids is extremely insecure.
>>
>>41645003
there's just something weird about his body. can't put my finger on what it is but it just looks wrong.
>>
File: 1441155968222.jpg (35KB, 600x713px) Image search: [Google]
1441155968222.jpg
35KB, 600x713px
>>41645003

>Don't body shame women for being fat, that's not okay
>Guys, male stars are too buff now, change yourselves to meet our needs already
>>
>>41645108
Youre right on the money pall. There are 2 of us now
>>
File: 1496304219731.jpg (73KB, 640x938px) Image search: [Google]
1496304219731.jpg
73KB, 640x938px
>>41645003
Look up the guy who wrote that article.
Its a bone thin feminine asian man. Not surprised he has that opinion.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.