[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else /gotfatbecauseofwork/ here I am just about to head

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

Who else /gotfatbecauseofwork/ here

I am just about to head back to the gym to lift after falling off the train after I got my first job out of college.

A 'high-powered' job that completely fucked me by demanding I work 12-14 hours a day every day and is so high stress I completely fell of the workout train. That plus eating at restaurants for every meal but breakfast and drinking too much means I've gained like 15-20 pounds in my first year of work.

Luckily I was at a healthy weight before, but I am on the precipice of becoming actually fucking fat and am trying to take my life back.

People with jobs with long hours: Strats on how to stay on top of the exercise and not getting cucked by the man?

Pic related: The gelatinous fetid troglodyte I will become if I don't nuke this problem now
>>
>blaming work for you getting fat

NGMI

Working 12-14 hours a day should make you skinny, you have no time to eat
>>
>>41640041
>People with jobs with long hours: Strats on how to stay on top of the exercise and not getting cucked by the man?
meal prep so you stop ordering shitty food at work
>>
>>41640041
Stop blaming your work
You made yourself get fat. I get that it's harder to maintain weight while working a lot, but it's still not the actual cause. You got fat because YOU gave up. You're not going to make it if you don't realise this
>>
>>41640084
it's not hard at all to eat something processed or calorie dense and get back to work in 5 minutes
you can even eat a real meal like meat with rice in literally under 5 minutes
plus, working a real fucking job requires you to actually use your brain and pay attention for 10 hours straight. you can't do that and be hungry
>>
>>41640041

Workout BEFORE work. Use a preworkout as soon as you wakeup.

For eating dinner i recommend you get an InstantPot - it saves a lot of time on cooking.
>>
I wish I was putting on weight ever since I started working in the hospital literally lost 8kgs in 2 months this is coming from a guy that can eat 4k calories in 1 meal I just don't have time anymore
>>
>>41640041
I go to the gym before work. Helps a lot. Also I bring my own lunch which is healthier AND helps save up for a house, and when you do end up ordering takeout try not to go for a cheese pizza.
>>
File: 0007881781783.jpg (52KB, 442x506px) Image search: [Google]
0007881781783.jpg
52KB, 442x506px
>>41640041
>I work 12-14 hours a day every day

So you live to work?
>>
>>41640279
>plus, working a real fucking job requires you to actually use your brain and pay attention for 10 hours straight. you can't do that and be hungry

I've never understood this. When I'm working, the last thing I want to do is eat. If I'm actually focused on something, I'll often skip meals and will literally forget about the clock, because there is nothing else on my mind at that moment in time.

I will never understand people who stop right in the middle of doing something productive, for any reason.
>>
>>41640277
>>41640084
>When you go full meme
>>
>>41640547
People who need to eat aren't keto-adapted which means they feel weak if they don't eat every 3h
>>
>>41640041
>tfw your office building has an office gym with showers

feels good man.
>>
>>41640547
What do you work with?

Maybe it's because you enjoy what you're doing?
>>
>>41640579
idk what the fuck that means; I'm not on a keto diet, so I have no idea if I fit in your bullshit broscience category or not; I just don't allow distractions to get in the way of me accomplishing things during my work day, and when I'm up against a deadline, eating is a distraction.
>>
>>41640041
If you really have 12-14 hour days you're pretty much fucked on the exercise part. But you can still eat healthy. NEVER eat cafeteria food, bring your own lunch every day. I eat home cooked food every day for every meal despite my work schedule. Try to work out on days off.
>>
>>41640613
I do see that you're a retard
>>
>>41640611
I'm in infosec, project management stuff mostly, but yeah, I enjoy my work material.

I mean I used to go out to eat all the time for lunch, etc., but yeah, I never did it because I needed to, I simply did it because it was easier than making my own food.

So I found a balance (protein shake + simple snack foods, fruit/cheese/sandwich/granola), and now I save money while I spend less time seeking out fast food at lunchtime.
>>
>>41640624
Yep totally. Definitely retarded because I'm not adhering to your meme diet of choice.
>>
I started getting flabby from going back to school instead of working, my job would have me standing on my feet for seven to ten hours a day versus sitting at a computer for six hours and driving an hour or so. Luckily the school has a gym so I was able to get myself under control.
>>
>>41640041
Pre-workout was made for people who work long hours, people like you. Not sure when yo get off of work, but avoid taking it after 10pm.
Also try eating better foods. There are now some "meal prep" companies that make tupperware meals of chicken, rice broccoli and similar fare; they do subscription based services or you can just walk in like a normal restaurant.
Also look for some friends to keep you on track, the kind of friend that will bitch and moan at you for being a fat bish.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.