[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6V B9I0JdSQ Thoughts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: yep.png (500KB, 891x621px) Image search: [Google]
yep.png
500KB, 891x621px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6VB9I0JdSQ

Thoughts?
>>
>>41639243
he worries about diet when he pumps his ass with chinese mixed shit from the street
>>
>>41639243
I want to look like this at his age
>>
i don't watch him or even know about him before this thumbnail, and i'm not going to watch the video. he looks really sad
>>
The Bruce Jenner effect™

Notable individuals
1. bruce jenner
2. matt kroc
3. this queer >>41639243

what is Bruce Jenner effect™?

The Bruce Jenner effect™ is from decades of using anabolic steroids, and perhaps being subjugated to stress. It veries person to person, but since many anabolic steroids directly increase estrogenic activity and/or affect hormonal balances, it is no surprise some individuals "crack" after years of heavy drug use and become feminized emasculated sissies. They go vegan (mentally ill), go transgender (mentally ill), or start voting democrat (mentally ill). This public service announcement brought to you by Quentin™
>>
File: quantin.jpg (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
quantin.jpg
1MB, 1080x1920px
>>41639320
Quantin?
>>
>>41639268
Just take steroids.
>>
>>41639320

plant based diets have been proven to be healthier. At this point it isn't even debatable. The fact that you think scientific fact is "mentally ill" is utterly laughable

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19307518

post sources backing your claims or don't respond to my post
>>
>>41639268
But anon, he's 26
>>
>>41639243
guy is fucking huge and he beats the shit out of people as a hobby

i want to be like him
>>
>>41639708
If we aren't supposed to eat meat then why is it so tasty to us? Evolution made us only like flavors of food we can eat, for instance rotten food has a sour and unpleasant taste.
Is there an explanation for this? I'm legitimately curious.
>>
>>41639708
>overcooked red and processed meats served with fries and coke are bad in sedentary skinnyfats
>better go vegan
mentally ill logic
>>
>>41639767

>If we aren't supposed to eat meat then why is it so tasty to us

what? You know you could eat literal dog shit with enough corn syrup and salt pumped into it, right? That's not really a good line of logic

Regardless, the quantity and quality of meat we consume today is vastly different from the meat we consumed throughout our evolutionary history. Meat today is filled with hormones and carcinogens to preserve it and keep the taste fresh. Wild game has no such things. If you look at any study on the topic you'll notice processed meat is the real danger. Not to mention we first evolved hunting, it's not like we ate meat once or even twice a day, every single day

This has nothing to do with the morality of meat consumption. If you want to consume meat every meal, feel free to. The only thing you can't do is claim that it's healthy, or that it doesn't cause a slew of health complications, because the science says that is incorrect. Hell, I still eat meat, doesn't mean I don't limit myself per week, but the health effects are cut and dry
>>
>>41639243
Roids aren't vegan.
>>
>>41639243
>Thoughts?
none.
>>
>>41639243

If you think that being skin is bad for you, you're retarded.

We were meant to evolve to become empathetic alienoids with a slender physique.

Getting "fit" or "big" is propaganda.
>>
>>41639708
> cutting your dick off
> healthy
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.