[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Tried to help mum lift weights >Shes so fat she couldn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1496248386182.jpg (26KB, 400x343px) Image search: [Google]
1496248386182.jpg
26KB, 400x343px
>Tried to help mum lift weights
>Shes so fat she couldn't even get up from the bench after i was teaching her how to bench press
>Her 6 figure income supports my NEET lifestyle
>I realised she'll be 60 in a few years
>Reality hit that shes old and fat and completely out of shape and probably not in good health
What the fuck am I gona do when mummy dies? Her parents are still alive in their 80s, and her grandparents lived until they were close to 100, but they aren't/weren't fat and unhealthy like my mum.

REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Invest her money for your own gain.
>>
what does your mom do?
>>
>>41638553
How tho

If anything happens to her we literally lose over £100,000/year income.

As a NEET with no work history I'd be lucky to come close to hitting £50,000/year with multiple jobs.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SHE HAS NO RESPECT FOR HER HEALTH OR BODY REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>41638547
Get a jbo, go to college
>>
>>41638615
Got kicked out for being too dumb.

>>41638566
Barrister at some personal injuries firm.
>>
>>41638547
I fear for my mom too. Her parents were never overweight and they are barely getting by in their mid 80s. I have a really fat aunt in her 70s so that's a good sign. At least my mom is fairly active I hope that keeps her healthy.
>>
>>41638592

Apply for Royal Mail.
Postmen make a good wage for an unskilled job, and it keeps you fit as hell.
>>
>>41638547
Reduce her calories and get her on an elliptical or a bike.
She sounds like she's not ready for free weights so get her on some liss cardio and proper meals.
>>
>>41638547
Give me your mum's number. I'll take care of the rest, "son."
>>
My mom used to model in Italy when she was younger, now she's in her 50's and starts to complain about how tired she gets, how her feet hurt etc. She's not a hambeast or anything, but she could definitely benefit from regular exercise. I can't get her in the gym because she says she used to just walk everywhere when she was overseas, and that kept her thin. Problem is, she drives everywhere now, plus she doesn't exercise. I'm going to try signing her up with a spinning class or something, the biggest obstacle is she doesn't listen to any advice I have to give her. For fucks sake, my older brother is an endocrinologist and she doesn't listen to him either. Not going to give up though.
>>
>>41638547
Don't worry, she'll most likely make it until retirement and then you'll just get the inheritance anyways.
>>
>>41638547

It's time for you to grow up and give up being a child. You're not a man. You're nothing. Is that really what you want? Nobody will ever respect you or think of you as equal. You're just that weird mommy's boy that spends all of his time at home. You're wasting your life. I'm speaking from experience.

Your mom loves you too much and you're manipulating her into ruining your life, ironically. You have to leave the nest.
>>
>>41638592
Its time to get a life insurance for her
>>
>>41638547
Become your mom except keep the /fit/ part. Adopt her lifestyle, her personality, her non-fitness related mindset, and you will transform to your family's true potential.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.