[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much sleep do you get on the average day /fit/? I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

How much sleep do you get on the average day /fit/? I've been getting 3-4 hours a night the last 2 weeks and my lifts are suffering
>>
Like 9.5 hours
I feel absolutely useless all day with less than 8.5
>>
10 hour/day sleeper here.

No less no more.
>>
>>41637254
Start doing cardio my man, it's incredible how it improves your sleep. Also, lift in the morning and not evening
>>
>>41637254
if you are getting 3-4 hours sleep per night consistently dont ever bother lifting.Also you are literaly cutting years off your life
>>
7 hours if rest day
10 hours if leg or diddly day
>>
>>41637254
Around 7 hours, a bit tired during the day. 8 would be nice.
>>
>>41637254
what lifts? How can you possibly lift with 3-4 hours of sleep? Your body is in constant overdrive, and if you're not eating enough, going to the gym is a waste of time and energy.
>>
>>41637325
not gaining muscle is the last of his problems when getting 4 hours of sleep daily.
>>
>>41637288
>sleeps according to what lifting day it is

NEET detected
>>
about 6 hours on average on weekdays, and at least 8 on weekends bc no alarm.
>>
>>41637349
yeah i only work 12ish hours a week for food money. rent and gym is free because i'm managing the complex i'm living at

even if i was a 9-5 i'd just go to bed earlier on leg days though so not really NEET status
>>
6 if I plan on going to the gym at 4am the next day and 8-10 if I plan on going in the afternoon
>>
>>41637362
I'm jelly bro, I work 10 hours a day 5 days a week doing a labor job lifting and walking around all night in a hot factory
>>

11pm - 4am
>>
>>41637387
dang, most i ever did was four 10s as a courier. respect for working it, a lot of people don't realize how much a constant physical job drains you. hated doing the labor and hope i can find a "get paid to shit" career eventually

bet you get good sleeps though
>>
>>41637254
Well how about you change that dunderhead
>>
>>41637415
Yeah I'm done work at 2 am and in bed around 4 am and it takes me no time to sleep because I'm exhausted than I'm up at noon and heading to gym by 12 30
>>
Try to get 7.5 on weekdays, ~9 in the weekends.
>>
>>41637254
Jesus christ if I sleep under 5 hours in a night I'm absolutely fucked the next day man , I'd be a zombie falling asleep randomly if I got 3 hours a night
>>
5-6 hours, sometimes only 3-4 hours when i got nightshift and then another 3 hours when i get home
Still bigger than 99% of you NEETS
>>
Are sleep requirements purely tied to the individual, or do weight and height play a role?
>>
>>41637275
Get your thyroid checked or adjust your schedule bruv
>>
6-7.5 hours during the weekday. 9 on the weekends
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.