[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /fit/ I'm a high school student who's looking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: weight.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
weight.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
Hey /fit/
I'm a high school student who's looking to join the army after I graduate
I'm currently 6'0" and 131 lbs. I have a very high metabolism and already do some light workouts. I eat an average of 3000 good calories a day, but I can't seem to gain weight or muscle.
What do i do? (and btw first time posting)
>>
>>41634902
>I eat X in a day and can't gain weight
Eat more.
>>
>>41634902
>I have a very high metabolism
no you don't you fucking dork just eat more
>>
>>41634902
Don't join the army, join the airforce. The military is a good stepping stone, but you want to avoid dying for rich people as much as possible.
>>
>>41634931
What if i want to see combat?
>>
>>41634928
I have a growth disorder, called Marfans Syndrome. My weight cant keep up with my height growth, not necessarily metabolism, but I have trouble gaining weight
>>
>>41634943
Then by all means, go with the army and join the body count. Just know these 7 conflicts we're fighting are about profit and not about freedom or fighting terror. If you're going to die, don't die a fool.
>>
you don't eat 3k calories a day if you still weigh 131

i am 6'3" and weighed 140 with what i thought was a high metabolism and i stopped bullshitting myself and actually ate more
>>
> eating almost double your TDEE
> not gaining weight

Pick one
>>
>>41634966
Alien
>>
>>41634968
Smart man, glad im not the only one that thinks this way. I have absolutely no problem joining the army and fighting for my country, but I wont do it for shit I dont believe in. Especially not with Trump is office, who knows what shit he'll say against another country.
>>
>>41634902
>very high metabolism is a meme
>6'0" and 131 lbs and 3k calories, same weight.

Uhm, if you consume 3k calories you will be gaining weight. Don't bullshit the numbers, OP.

Try actually consuming 3,000 calories a day, do strength training exercises, very little cardio, and report back in a month.
>>
>>41634966
what part of 'eat more' don't you understand?
>>
>>41634931
>join the airforce
Join the navy instead
I'm doing that next year
>>
>>41634966

that's probably a good thing to mention in the OP...

do they even let you in the military with Marfan?
>>
>>41634966
>high metabolism
>growth disorder
>marfans syndrome

any more excuses? Come up with 3 more and you will be blessed by eternal gains.
>>
Eat more op, just keep pushing your caloric intake up
I started at 67kg eating 3500calories and gaining slowly, went to 4000, 4500 etc to keep gaining. Currently eating 6500 calories a day and still gaining steadily.

Even if you don't beleive that you'll have to eat that much you just fucking do it. If you want the gains you'll fucking do it op.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.