[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I've been using animal cuts for 2 weeks now. I feel good,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: animal.jpg (12KB, 189x266px) Image search: [Google]
animal.jpg
12KB, 189x266px
So I've been using animal cuts for 2 weeks now.
I feel good, I lost some weight, and I have will (guess because of caffeine).

Does anyone here have experience in taking AC for a prolonged period of time?
I realize you are supposed to use it for 3 weeks, then make one week pause, then another 3 weeks. But I am taking 1 instead of 2 packets a day.

When you are finished with one can, can you just continue using it (with those one week breaks) or you're supposed to stop for a while?

For all that matters, I'm doing weightlifting and cardio every day except Saturday.
>>
>>41634605
do the off cycles...stops your body adapting to it
>>
>>41634634
What exactly are off cycles? Sorry I'm not that much into supplementing.
>>
>>41634634
oh u mean just stop using it for some time?
like a month? 2? 3?
>>
>>41634605
Definetely stick to the off cycles, if you are really willing to use it for a longer period. Your receptors have to be emtpy to react with the ingredients. If you don´t pause for a week or two you just flood your receptors and nothing will happen anymore.

pro tip: stack with Yohimbin hcl
>>
>>41634784
I'd love it, but seems like Yohimbine HCL is not available in my country (serbia).
I'll try to search for people that import it (illegaly, i guess).

Any other advice regarding animal?
>>
>>41634605
I used the same ones once and they really helped a lot. I did a lot of cardio when I took them. You can really feel the boost. Took them for like 2 months.
>>
>>41634888
Be careful with importing stuff thats illegal in your country, most packages which are going to be imported into your country are scanned etc. if you want to take the risk, go for it.
Just to refresh your mind, Yohimbin HCL is not a fat loss pill that works by itself, as most people thinks. You have to have your diet on point and also do your cardio regulary+ limited carb intake, otherwise the effects will be barely noticeable.

Regarding Animal Cuts, its an ok boost and stimulant mixture to get you going and give you a bit more willpower, but there are better ones and i am not talking about DNP..
>>
>>41635625
Which ones are you talking about then?
I'm not willing to take steroids of any kind desu
>>
>>41635645
haha not talking about steroids mate, i´m not a supporter of these enhancers.
you should look up "LipoMid" from GN Laboratories. That gives me crazy focus for me being a pretty big guy with 100kg.
In my opinion one of the best synergys component wise you can get. But be careful with them, i first did too much. it was horrible.
>>
>>41635667
Man sucks living in my country, can't get any of these :/
>>
>>41635901
you could try and take a look at https://gigasnutrition.com/en/ they send to almost every country and i get all my stuff from there even if its illegal and i have no problems, because they have several warehouses in many countries and can deliver to you without your package being scanned because its not imported.
>>
>>41634605
Cute just makes your body dump water weight. The weight will come back as soon as you stop taking it.
"weight loss" pills can account for 50-100 extra calories burnt a day, which is insignificant.
>>
>>41636297
I measure myself before and after every training, that's where the "i've lost weight" comes from. I can see on my body that i'm gaining muscle and losing fat.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.