[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How THE FUCK are supposed to fix that shit? Tried "streching"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: me on the left.png (481KB, 465x766px) Image search: [Google]
me on the left.png
481KB, 465x766px
How THE FUCK are supposed to fix that shit? Tried "streching" once and just snapped my shit up it was way worse than before!
>>
the bare minimum for flexibility is to be able to place your palms flat on the floor with your knees locked, and to join your hands vertically behind your back

You are essentially a cripple and a complete failure at fitness
>>
>>41633635
this is a meme
>>
>>41633643

No, it's a basic fact of life you learn in the course of regular physical education. It's the equivalent of doing 10 push ups or 30 jumping jacking or being able to run one mile without stopping
>>
>>41633635
>vertically behind your back
>vertically
???
>>
>>41633712
literally every child can do this and most adults
>>
>>41633751
oh thats shits easy i thought you legit meant vertically, and you'd have to dislocate your shoulders for that
>>
>>41633692
n-no,no ,this is not true
>>
>>41633692
>Everyone who can't to 10 push ups is a cripple
Get that pretentious shit out of here.
>>
>>41633635
just like 1.5x bodyweight is considered average fitness right?
>>
>>41633805
1.5x bodyweight 1rm bench*
>>
>>41633797
how is that not true?
>>
>>41633635
this guy is an idiot

palms flat on floor is not the standard, it's fingertips touching
>>
>>41633819
He's exaggerating on that part. You are correct, but after reaching that basic you'll want to slowly push forward "toward" palms down, even if you never reach it.
>>
>>41633819
>>41633840

that's the standard for normies, for anyone claiming to be fit, it's palms flat
>>
Good topic, garbage replies. Does anybody have verified ways to resolve this?
>>
>>41634015
stretch more?

what the fuck are u looking for
>>
>>41633635
>palms flat on the floor with your knees locked
Idiot. Knees should be slightly bent. You aren't stretching your hamstrings properly otherwise idiot.
>>
>>41633612
How the fuck do you have such little lumbar flexion.
>>
For a serious answer: Time. Stretch every day, gradually increase intensity. I was a performance martial artist for a long time and used to be able to do splits on command. Just add it to your routine. The benefits of flexibility are worth it.
>>
>>41634081
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zHWAbvShNM

Can you give me your opinion on this vid as a martial artist? Is it a good beginner training?
>>
>>41633751
I can only do this with my left hand behind my back. What kind of stretches can I do to be able to do it with my right hand?
>>
>>41634126
A quick skim of it shows hes got the baisics down, though hes focusing alot of it on just splits. from 13:30 on is all you will really need to see a difference. Especially the first one at 13:50. Its important not to hunch at the shoulders, it wont help.
I was trained really old school wushu, where I was forced to rip alot of muscle and fucking like it. Your hips will be were all your stretching goes, so prepare for alot of discomfort. Like lifting though, you need to keep it going and not just stop because it hurts from the day before.
>>
File: IMG_2253.jpg (305KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2253.jpg
305KB, 1200x1600px
Do yoga, especially yin yoga. With yin yoga you will hold postures from 3 minutes onwards leaning towards your edge of comfort. Pic related is nice to hold for ages on end, head hangs loose, low back release, you can bend your knees and whatever to adjust the intensity so it will be bearable to stay with it for several minutes.

Might want to have a belt or rope for this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?
v=gDQNqZMv1V0
Yin intro https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQyX48NtDrQ
>>
yoga certainly helped stretch something
>>
Flexibility is like 90% strength
Train your hip flexors, I went from being not being able to being able to high kick
>>
>>41634134
Are you me? i would like to know this too
>>
>>41635586
>>41634134
hello brothers
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.