[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many years of hard work and dedication would it take to go

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1495990271906.jpg (244KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1495990271906.jpg
244KB, 1080x1080px
How many years of hard work and dedication would it take to go from morbidly obese with barely any strength to bear / thicc mode such as this?
>>
That guy is on roids, so pretty quick as long as you cut fast.
>>
2 years blasting test.
That is with perfect dedication, routine, and diet.
>>
>>41628267
6-7, bear in mind after about 2-3 years and a good body you will need steroids to do the rest.
>>
>>41628297
Yeah, I was about to say, guys don't get like that without roids, don't care what anyone says.
>>
>>41628267
Stop asking dumb questions. The journey is the goal. Also your sub par looks aren't the reason you don't get laid

Two answers to the questions you didn't even know you needed to ask. You're welcome.
>>
>>41628267
5 years. Start now.
>>
>>41628267

Never. You'll need to blast tren, HGH and mast to achieve that.
>>
>>41628267
why bro?
why settle for the goals of a mere mortal when you yourself can become the sickest, baddest and most shredded cunt to walk the face of the earth.

start today with your journey bro, start with a day, start with drinking more water or losing 1 lousy fucking pound. start by becoming the warrior your father wants you to be.
A warrior is'nt someone with a sword and shield but a man who is driven by sheer willpower even when the chips are down.

start today,
not tomorow,
not next week,
not monday,

start now...
>>
File: 1478465306399.jpg (84KB, 625x796px) Image search: [Google]
1478465306399.jpg
84KB, 625x796px
>>41628267
>>
>>41629427
hypothetically...(impossible because we're all mere imperfect human beings) if one were to follow the perfect diet, get all the essential nutrients, follow a routine perfectly without ever cheating or skipping, couldn't one get super huge natty? Of course it would take years, but I can't believe that at some point your body just stops adding muscle...
>>
>>41630262

It does. What mainly governs muscle production are your testosterone levels, which also tend to increase with lifting. However, they're limited and eventually hit the natty ceiling.

From a biological standpoint, it's already pretty insane you can get as huge as you can naturally. The human body was never meant to hypertrophiate this far. What you see in viking movies etc is pure fantasy.
>>
>>41630262
No
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.