[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Get /fit/. Now I need to be >smart >rich >funny with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (51KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 601x508px
Get /fit/. Now I need to be

>smart
>rich
>funny with a great personality

Just so I can fuck a 7/10 slut... How is this shit not fucking rigged?
>>
You can't lose if you don't play it.

Stop giving a fuck about people and stick to your thing.

Sage'd
>>
File: IMG_1287.png (810KB, 740x776px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1287.png
810KB, 740x776px
It's not rigged at all. How many times do I have to tell you this, anon?

>Just be yourself bro
>>
>>41627798

you could simply have a great face and be done with all that shit
>>
>Fit
>Will be making mad money as a doctor in 5 years time
Kek sucks to be you OP
>>
>>41627798
Also forgot be at least 6'2".
>>
>>41627798
Women's value is like that of a Roman candle or a flare, it is intensely powerful for a short burst, but useless forever after. Men's, on the other hand, gradually rises if it's nurtured. A candle may not burn quite as brightly as a flare, but give it time, nurture the flame correctly and it has the power to burn down a city.
>>
>>41627798

Life isn't fair. Stop being a pussy.
>>
>>41627798
if ur just trying to fuck, you only need to be good looking and only semi autistic. to date/marry u need the other things
>>
>>41627925
same, just with 6 years
first thing im gonna do is going to thailand to fuck for a week straight
>>
>5'7
>skinny fat
>college student living with parents
>average looking face

Yet I've never had problems getting a qtpie gf. Few of my exes are pretty hot too. Personality goes a long way my man.
>>
>>41627936
This is oddly true.

Women's value definitely decreases with age. I'm 30, and I can't tell you how many of the 9/10's from my high school are plummetting to 5/10 or 4/10 status after having kids and being left by their baby daddies. Gravity also tends to fuck women up way more than it fucks us up.
>>
>>41628141
>>41627925

Same, except 7

Is sports medicine a meme specialty?
>>
>>41627798
Go military, go for a POG MOS whose skills can transfer to civilian life,come out with a security (iirc TS) clearance and some skills, work for Booz-Allen, Raytheon, etc who need employees with security clearances.

There, you'll be making good money in 4-8 years
>>
>>41628335
I hear people say this a lot, then I see their gf, and they have a face like an open autopsy. That's some blue pill shit
>>
>>41627925
>Doctor
>$100k in liability insurance

Better off researching.
>>
>>41627798
The past few thousand years have been an anomaly in human mating patterns. Since the dawn of civilization there has been a need to incentivize the betas of society to farm and fight for their lords with wives and land, this arrangement was at odds with pre-agricultural mating patterns where most betas (over half of males) would not pass on their genes. There is no longer any need to incentivize men in this way with the dawn of automation and the liberation of women. The game was rigged in betas' favor for a long time, things are simply returning to their inevitable natural state.
>>
>>41629390
Automation aint happening for awhile though. Women lose out on it more than men
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.