[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Learn to fucking cook https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZI P

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 20120301_hamasakiayumi_22.jpg (743KB, 1024x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20120301_hamasakiayumi_22.jpg
743KB, 1024x1536px
Learn to fucking cook

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZIPWhJ5rC4

This is not how you cook chicken
>>
>>41626069
that actually looks good. im gonna try this.
>>
>>41626069
>This is not how you cook chicken
then how the fuck are you supposed to cook chicken you useless faggot?
>>
>>41626069
what's wrong with slow cooking shredded chicken?
>>
>>41626195
>>41626251
Lots of different ways to cook chicken, but you don't cook already tender cuts of meat that are prone to overdrying in the fucking slow cooker for several hours. That's for tough pieces of meat or whole chickens with bones already in it. Salsa is a terrible marinade, and you don't get any fucking maillard reaction. It's watery ass and a complete and utter waste of a bag of chicken tendies. Please respect the gains bird and don't desecrate them like this!! It died for your gains.
>>
roast beef is G.O.A.T.
not cow
>>
File: 1495271832920.gif (446KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1495271832920.gif
446KB, 400x400px
>>41626195
You brine the chicken for at least 3 hours while you are working or lifting. Then you come home and put the chicken on a foil lined pan with garlic, lemons and veggies you can roast like parsnips. Make sure you coat the chicken with olive oil and season with pepper. You cook for 30 minutes at 450 F/220 C and turn over once 15 minutes in.

It's a lot tastier than frozen chicken and fucking $2 store bought "salsa" dumped into a crock pot.

It takes a little more time and you can cook 3-4 meals in one go but I guarantee you it's tastier than that shit.
>>
>>41626293
Better way to use a slow cooker:

Brown a tougher, cheaper piece of bone-in meat (pork shoulder or beef bottom round) on a frying pan and then finish it off in a slow cooker and don't use so much water/liquid. You barely need any because the steam is contained in the cooker.

If you're cutting, a slow cooker is a great no effort way to make the kind of stocks where you simmer bones forever and ever.

If you really want to mass-meal prep a bunch of chicken breasts then bake one or two trays of them

>>41626339
>roast beef is G.O.A.T.
>not cow (the animal that beef comes from)
what do you mean by this?
>>
>>41626293
how do I slow roast shredded chicken in the oven?

seems like a complete waste of time when a slow cooker does it just fine
>>
>>41626069
>Le chicken is ready
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOh0UKAv7k0
>>
>>41627175
While this isn't amazing it's still way better than the OP video, good call.
>>
>>shit out of a packet into a pot
Vile

>>41626394
>>brining
Personally I find it makes meat far too salty.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.