[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any big dick, tall but fat guys that started working out cause

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 1494704981437.png (66KB, 554x400px) Image search: [Google]
1494704981437.png
66KB, 554x400px
Any big dick, tall but fat guys that started working out cause of the potential you could have when fit?
>mfw am doing this currently
>>
File: x0vjs.jpg (5KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
x0vjs.jpg
5KB, 150x150px
>>41625396
replace big dick with small dick, and tall with manlet. That's me
>>
File: delethis.jpg (8KB, 239x239px) Image search: [Google]
delethis.jpg
8KB, 239x239px
>>41625396
>be 6'4" with good genetics, huge dick, wide shoulders but a bit overweight
g-guys do I have po-potential??
>>
File: the world sucks.png (213KB, 502x374px) Image search: [Google]
the world sucks.png
213KB, 502x374px
>>41625535
This
>>
yes I'm 7' tall with a 15" dick and make 500k starting as a chef of wendy's (bonus due to Math PhD).
>>
Nah, my face is repulsive af. I could have the body of Arnie in his prime and I still wouldn't get any pussy.
>>
>>41625667
Post dick.
>>
6'3 250lb 7inch thick dick

why didn't mommy let me play sports?

why didn't I get to live with daddy?

mommy let me play video games all day and skip school

daddy would've made me play football and bone stacey
>>
>>41625755
No one's that ugly anon, post face
>>
>>41625826
>Making a photo
>Making a photo of repulsive face
>Making a photo of repulsive face and not instantly deleting it
>Making a photo of repulsive face and not instantly deleting it and put in on 4chan

Most I can do is describe it to you.
>>
>>41625843
Describe it then
>>
Big dick, 6'0", average joe body guy here - big dick is nice but its more of a cherry on the cake kind of thing. If you and a female get to the point where she sees your dick you get that "WOW" reaction which is fucking awesome. But in all reality, having a big dick doesn't make my dick any more likely to be seen/touched in the first place. The likelihood of it being seen/touched is controlled almost completely by outward appearance and degree of autism.

Out of all my friends, the guy who gets the most and highest quality pussy by FAR is this really ripped 5'7" manlet with solid game who legit has a small penis which really just goes to prove my point.

TLDR - being fit increases your potential independent of penis size
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.