[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bulking skelly here. I've been buying a lot of chicken

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 999999-605388765017.jpg (183KB, 1500x1159px) Image search: [Google]
999999-605388765017.jpg
183KB, 1500x1159px
Bulking skelly here.

I've been buying a lot of chicken for my gains but I'm just wondering if there's such a thing as eating too much chicken breast.

I'm only 140 lbs and am eating 2 large breasts which is about 600g or so of lean meat and approx. 140g of protein. Obv w/ side of veggies and carbs (yams or rice). This is just one meal, too.

Should I split the meal up into smaller portions throughout the day or maintain a 1000+ calorie supper?
>>
>>41618948
no
>>
You don't need that amount of protein if you're new at lifting.

Try a clean carbohydrate source like rice, potatoes.. oatmeal would probably be great for you.
>>
Eat approx 6 ounces of chicken a day and a gallon o milk
>>
>>41618968
Isn't gomad a meme? I tried to do 1/2 gomad before for about a month and all it did was add fat and turned my colon into a greasy water slide. Prefer my solid poops desu.
>>
>>41618948
two large breasts lol
>>
>>41618968
Milk is for fucking children
>>
>>41618948
>140g of protein in 2 chicken breasts

lmao
>>
>>41618948
Eggs, eat alot of eggs, make omelets, boil them hard, drink the raw it doesn't matter desu it's the best protein for a homo sapiens
>>
>>41618948
>10$

Holy shit
>>
Whole food doesnt have enough calories for me to bulk i have to eat halva and peanut butter by the tablespoon
>>
So if your got macros covered and just looking to fill in calories, what are the best sources?

Far as I understand Ldl fats like saturated clog your arteries over time. Are there any drawbacks to a huge intake of Hdl fats?
>>
>>41619397

Yeah dude, in canada they actually have regulations for their meat so it's expensive as fuck.
>>
>>41619397
Is that expensive?
>>
>>41619556
This

Meat in canada is extremely expensive, the pack in the OP is the 10 dollars when on sale, they're regular 16 bucks or more for that many breasts
>>
>>41619397
10$/kg or 10$/2.2lb is about the cheapest price I can (consistently) get in Edmonton Alberta, Canada. It's at Walmart, same package as OP.

Of course that's in CAD no USD. Shit sucks
>>
>>41619397
10 dollars for more than 3 small chicken breasts is a fucking deal here in ontario
>>
>>41619142
Never tried fucking children with milk.
>>
>>41618992
Hue hue hue...
>>
>>41619621
I get my shit at 1.29 lb on the cheap and at .78lb when they need to get rid of the stuff but you gotta freeze it in 2 days if you ain't cooking the latter soon
>>
>>41619165
100g of chicken meat has around 20 - 23g of protein

so 600g of chicken meat has 120 - 138g of protein
>>
>>41619491
>Ldl fats
>Hdl fats

There's no such things as these. LDL and HDL are things in your blood, it doesn't exist in food (I suppose meat containing blood might have some but they are essentially proteins). Food you eat can affect the levels of these in your blood and isn't restricted to just fats. If you mean whether a high intake of polyunsaturated fats could be harmful, then yes, it might. There's some professional seeming doctors and medical researchers who believe PUFAs negatively affect the function of the thyroid and can cause hypothyroidism. I don't know whether these are crackpot theories or not but such claims are being made. Saturated fat causing heart disease is probably true but possibly not, I really don't know at this point.
>>
>>41618948
>Bulking skelly here.
> 600g or so of lean meat and approx. 140g of protein. Obv w/ side of veggies and carbs (yams or rice). This is just one meal, too.
You are comically stupid
Ground beef for meat to get extra calories
Also pb
>>
>>41618963
how much protein for a new lifter 150 pound skelly? and can i get the rest of the calories from anything?
>>
>>41619491

read up more.
also HDL fats aren't consumed. the only way to increase HDL is with exercise and genetics.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.