[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone have any success stories from being on ketosis or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: download (2).jpg (8KB, 276x182px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
8KB, 276x182px
Does anyone have any success stories from being on ketosis or is it just another meme. If so how much fat did you lose? How many grams a day did you generally stay around ?
>>
Please respondorino in my cappuccino
>>
>>41618474
I did ketosis for 6 months and ended up in the hospital/losing all my gains due to ketoacidosis
I wouldnt put your body through keto when its so simple to just count calories/eat a higher quality diet. Even if hospitalization is rare, it is undeniable that keto puts your body under extreme stress
>>
>>41618620
Even so 6 months isn't long to begin with because that's the amoubt of time it'll take to lose a considerable amount of fat. How have you been since?
>>
>>41618620
Are you a diabetic?
>>
>>41618474
ofc there are success stories, but OP please read this shit. Diets are a nice starting point as they tend to force you to learn to cook things or eat differently, but if you want to keep weight off you need to accept it won't be a diet that you can ever break, it is a lifestyle change. Instead of keto, try to hit macros and micros. Dropping carbs is a cool idea if all you want to do is lose weight, since Cals in < cals out, but if you want to keep muscle eventually you need to fill some of that diet with just pure energy, no extra bullshit and thats where carbs come in.
>>
>>41618751
I understand it's a lifestyle change and ive changed a lot about my eating habits and I have learned to cook healthy. The thing is I have this lingering stomach fat from when I was a wow addict and now I'm struggling to get rid of it and I'm just trying to find an effective method of doing do.
>>
>>41618800
lingering stomach fat is very hard to get rid of, and honestly would recommend lipo if it is just skin OP. Genetically, you could have a fat distribution which would place the fat cells right there, which would just be unfortunate but you will most likely have that tiny flab unless you hit something insane like 10% body fat.

Trying some crash diet like keto might work, it might not. However if you keep on keeping on with your planned meals, you will chip away at the fat. Rome wasn't built in a day friend, or uhh Shawshank redemption if you saw that movie. It takes a stupid amount of time
>>
I did it went from 250 to 210 in around 2 months.I know alot of it was water but I know I lost bodyfat esp when the stubborn areas start going away.I am doing it again
>>
lost 20 lb in 2 months on keto with <10g carbs a day

drinking two boullion cubes dissolved in hot water for electrolytes every day

I'm not sure how I'll change my diet up when I hit a healthy weight. Maybe I can add a cheat meal in at some point
>>
>>41619190
This shit is the truth. I've been on keto and intermittent fasting for 8 weeks and I've lost 49 lbs - 270 to 221. Started doing 15 mins of HIIT workout on the exercise bike 3 or 4 times a week. Push-ups and some yoga/body weight stuff. Honestly with keto you don't even need to work out tho, just do 18 hour fasts every day and your body will eat itself during those periods. It's fucking nuts how easy it is once you're in ketosis. Just don't cheat or you'll fuck all your progress. Good news is you can eat eggs with jalapenos, pepperjack and bacon. And broccoli with like 3 tbsps of butter. The food is delicious and filling.

Try it man. It works.
>>
>>41618620
its really fucking hard to go into ketoacidosis unless you dont supplement salts, hydrate, and exercise regularly. tough luck. you didnt make it.
>>
>>41618474
>>41619190
>>41619886
2 months, done. 5'9", 185lb down to <160. I did light exercise, I didnt starve, and my cravings disappeared. The only indicator of when I needed to eat was my growling stomach pain.

I managed carbs around 20-60g based on level of activity. Carb numbers improved as ketosis time lengthened and I exercised more.

Once you stop and return to a regular diet, your gonna gain some weight (5+ pounds). Dont be surprised, just water. I am currently sitting at 164 under 20% bf.

If I do ever feel the need to cut a bit more after I bulk, I'll prob carb cycle instead of ketosis for long periods of time. Been reading its easier on the loose skin; my lats are a bit loose but will be fine when i fill them in. GL. Dont do ketosis too long and take all the fucking studies that say eaten cholesterol has no correlation to blood cholesterol with a grain of salt.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.