[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Humans have only eaten grains in the last 15 000 years. We have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: esauce_2272_23201177.gif (7KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
esauce_2272_23201177.gif
7KB, 200x200px
Humans have only eaten grains in the last 15 000 years. We have not evolved with grains and our bodies are not able to digest them properly. Stop eating this poison.
>>
it's sad that people actually believe this.
>>
>>41617208
Funny, last I checked no one was dying of undigestable bread poisoning.
>>
>>41617218
Nope only a population of lethargic bloated zombies!
>>
>>41617226
Prove it
>>
stopped eating grains a while ago, it's literal garbage
>>
>>41617232
Same, literally useless in my diet.
>>
>>41617208
>Humans have only eaten grains in the last 15 000 years.
LOL, educate yourself
>>
>>41617232
>>41617260
Samefag.

The only people upset by grains are jealous Celiacs cuck. Anyone else is just clinical retarded.
>>
>>41617208

On the low carb diet here. Ive cut out most wheat products, sugar and rice. I feel great. I def notice an insulin spike when eating simple carbs.
>>
>>41617276
Go eat a bread bowl fatty
>>
>>41617288
No you don't. You aren't able to feel an insulin spike you dummy
>>
File: cheese.jpg (49KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
cheese.jpg
49KB, 700x700px
>>41617276

ALTHOUGH: .....

meat and veggies is pretty easy diet....
the problem is USA temptation for EZ fast food, bitches who eat out of a box (i.e. Smart Ones), and dudes who want a "bread thingy" with all meals.

>grass fed beef uber alles
>>
>>41617303
>liking bread makes you fat

This is why you're alone, retard.
>>
>>41617306

Maybe thats not the right terminology but i feel noticeably more tired and lethargic after consuming simple carbs.
>>
>>41617276
BEST case scenario bread impedes nutrient absorption of whatever actual food you're having it with
bread is just shit and people who eat it are shit, they should all be killed desu
>>
>>41617328
That's from a blood sugar spike, not an insulin spike
>>
>>41617335
>bread impedes nutrient absorption

You got a fucking source on that bold claim?

There is literally nothing wrong with bread. Like all food, moderation is the most important aspect.
>>
>>41617318
>alone
>this is your only argument
>because grain has little to no real value
Dismissed
>>
How the fuck do you even hit 4000 calories without bread.
>>
>>41617349
>You got a fucking source on that bold claim?

gee I dunno, the fact your body has to work on digesting that garbage instead of focusing on the real food? you think your body has infinite resources or something?
>>
>>41617359
>make a fallacious argument
>get a fallacious answer
>"HURRRR I WIN"

You're really actually retarded, aren't you?
>>
>>41617336
Isn't it actually the result of parasymphatic nervous system taking over (digestion). You don't get tired after drinking a bottle of soda (blood sugar spike)
>>
>>41617371
This is bait
>>
>>41617365
Oils, my dude
>>
>>41617374
You are embarrassing to engage with
>>
>>41617371
eating vegetables with my meal impedes the digestion of the meat i might also have. if i had a glass of milk the fat may slow down digestion.

if we were only meant to eat one thing, we wouldn't have so much variety in what we eat.
>>
I agree but it's useless to argue it.
>>
>French and Italians eat a shit ton of bread and simple carbs
>most of them are skelly
>>
>>41617422
italians are also lazy as fuck. hmmm might be a correlation.
>>
File: cancer.png (331KB, 700x3287px) Image search: [Google]
cancer.png
331KB, 700x3287px
>>41617349
why the fuck are you asking for a source in a shitposting meme thread?
>>
>>41617500
Because people come here and believe what they see. Why shitpost instead of participating in actually useful threads?
>>
>>41617506
anyone who seriously believes this bread shit is a lost cause and you shouldn't waste your time on them.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.