[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>buy myself this home stationary bike >its so hard to get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 1333060273673.gif (15KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1333060273673.gif
15KB, 633x758px
>buy myself this home stationary bike
>its so hard to get going and start sweating on it that my knees start to hurt and im geting bored
>cant watch tv since i will slow down a lot
>music stoped working

fuck this bullshit should have listend to you and lift
>>
Why not buy an actual bicycle and use it to visit interesting places?
>>
>>41616981
because im ashamed of myself and antisocial
>>
>>41617435
Holy fuck man
>>
>>41617435
Surprisingly honest. Carry on
>>
>>41617435
I'd be proud of you if you wanted to change. Do it anon.
>>
>>41617435
>caring what other people think
>thinking you need to be social to visit interesting places and create lasting and enjoyable memories
Never going to Fucking make it.
>>
>>41617435
one day at a time anon
>>
>>41617435
Keep this quote bouncing around in your mind...

"I Do not give a fuck" boom all of your insecurities are gone
>>
>>41616805
>>its so hard to get going and start sweating on it that my knees start to hurt and im geting bored
What did you buy? Mine starts very easy and of course you can make it much harder with a dial.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007595TKU
>>
>>41616805
should have gotten a real bike.
gets you away from sedentary distractions and is less boring as you are going places and navigating terrain.
>>41617435
There's no shame in trying to improve yourself.
also, you don't have to be social to bike, in fact I do it to get away from people. most people on bike trails, for example, are too busy zooming along to talk or notice anyone and most people are too lazy to be on one in the first place, hence the scarcity of people(at least where I live)
Biking honestly changed my life and kept me from killing myself.
I do lift at home though, fuck the gym.
>>
>>41619829

That last sentence
>I do lift at home though, fuck the gym.

My sides. Nice one Shyamalan, you sperg cunt.
>>
>>41619998
nothing wrong with lifting at home, I don't want only cardio/leg day.
Honestly, the biggest mistake many people make is making exercise a chore.
I enjoy biking, and it happens to be good for me.
It's like the secluded, antisocial drifter /out/ and /fit/ dreamed up a simple exercise, I feel great and my stamina has never been better.
If your social, or more motivated by others than by god get a membership.
seeking self improvement puts you leagues above most brain-dead simpletons either way.
>>
>>41620060
Was just a little bants. Though the rest I have a membership is to motivate me to work out. It would be easy to skip a day if I had all my equipment in my home, I could do like two sets then walk into the kitchen and give up
>>
>>41620105
true, I could see where that could be an issue.
I guess it comes down to willpower and motivation, as always.
bants are mandatory.

>>41616805
Don't hate yourself for what you are but appreciate that you're willing to become a better man.
as some famous asian fatass once said:
It's not how slow you go, just don't stop.
>>
>Mum gives me old working stationary bike
>Use it for months, drop 10kg
>Start lifting because no point being skinnyfat
>Swallow the PPLPPL pill
>Can't be fucked using bike when lifting out 6 days a week

Hopefully I die early like zyzz.
>>
>>41617435
Progress is a slow process anon, just keep at it.
>>
>>41616805
Stationary bikes are shit compared to real bikes anon. Also raise your seat faggot, your knees shouldn't be hurting. Your knees should be at full extension when pedaling or you're not getting the most power to the pedals, nothing makes me madder than seeing faggots on expensive bikes struggling to go up a hill because they're fucking retarded and keep the seat low so they can flatfoot at stops.
>>
>>41616805
This is the absolute state of America, fuck. Meanwhile in my country everyone uses the bicycle daily, everyone is fit and healthy compared to you. I cycled 20km a day to school every day. Fuck you, you decadent fuck, you are an insult to the poor people starving, and the human body you were given.
>>
>>41617435
You should be ashamed of yourself if you have trouble riding a stationary bike holy fuck
>>
>>41616805
just put the bike in front of a tv and watch shit while you peddle. you don't gotta go super speed
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.