[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you had a son, how would you give him the best shot in life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 1495839631535.jpg (242KB, 1600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1495839631535.jpg
242KB, 1600x800px
If you had a son, how would you give him the best shot in life you could? Would you start them lifting at a young age?
>>
>>41616381
No id tell him to wait until 18 so he doesnt fuck up his growth plates and doesn't become /manlet/ like me. Id have him eat clean immediately after birth though
>>
>>41616578

your son will be a manlet regardless. Do you want him to be a weak Manlet too?
>>
Feed him 500mg of l arginine before he sleeps.
>>
>>41616578
can calisthenics be an option?
>>
>>41616627
not who you're replying to, but I think the main problem is heavy back shit like squats because it compresses your spine + taking any kind of gear before you finish growing will gg your growth.
>>
>>41616646
i see that makes sense
>>
>>41616381
Have his mother be a healthy woman with big tits and as few family illnesses as possible.
After that it starts with nutrition, so I'd try to set up meals with good macro profiles.
Weightlifting at age 16.
I was 6'1" by then and only grew an inch afterwards, he should follow the same path but maybe be taller.
I'd encourage him to play musical instruments as well.
Banging on drums is one of my favorite parts of the day.
>>
>>41616673
Pretty good, but you should also put him in team sports for social gains. You don't want an autistic son who is like ... well like 90 % of /fit/, do you?

Plus give him milk for that growth
>>
>>41616381
from around age 12-13 i'd have him doing push ups and pull ups/chin ups along with some kind of sports he may be in to, but then when he reaches 16/17, i train him and he becomes a beast
>>
>>41616745
Yes I agree.
I was breddy gud at V-ball so I expect him to pull tail from the girls team but if he wants to do other things then I'll support it.
The milk is a given, He (and by extension I) will keep the titty milk train going for as long as possible before switching to dat dere cow milk.
>>
>>41616381
Just let him play sports. Gym he'll eventually do on his own. No point in forcing otherwise he'll do the opposite.
>>
>having children
>>
>>41616673
That's a good idea, Friend.
>>
I'll support him with whatever sport he wants to play but I'll bring martial arts up every so often.
>>
>>41616381
Get him on that tren cycle early in life, age 3-4
>>
File: 1445028955670.jpg (132KB, 696x478px) Image search: [Google]
1445028955670.jpg
132KB, 696x478px
>>41616381
By not having him, can't pass my balding manlet genetics foward
>>
File: 92437534534.gif (3MB, 324x347px) Image search: [Google]
92437534534.gif
3MB, 324x347px
>>41616578
This is such a meme
It would only stunt growth if the plates were damaged.
Lifting increases testosterone, and testosterone increases bone length and thickness. If you want to make your children taller than you are, make them lift submax and with proper form
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.