[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>rack pulls, behind the legs DL, box squats, board press,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: ad.jpg (68KB, 872x872px) Image search: [Google]
ad.jpg
68KB, 872x872px
>rack pulls, behind the legs DL, box squats, board press, Z press, neck curls, bands, slingshots....

Why can't this manlet do a normal lift?
>>
Never listen to the advice of professional advice givers. Their income relies on people continuously coming back for more of their advice. If they give any actually good advice, people would be fixed and stop coming back, and they'd run out of advice to give quickly.

That's why every fitness youtuber's channel has hundreds of videos of "HOW TO AVOID THE BIGGEST (body part) MUSCLE BUILDING MISTAKE" and "HOW (exercise everyone's been doing just fine for decades) IS ACTUALLY KILLING YOUR GAINS". Then when you click on them it's a mix of broscience and half-facts to get you to do something that's functionally the same and just looks or feels different.

Cavalilere says that lifting using specifically 3 sets of 12 reps will net you no gains whatsoever. Hulse says you need to breathe through your asshole to fix back pain. Isuf says you need to do band pull-aparts before pullups to get any lats gains. The "Buff Dudes" say you have to bench with kettle-bells attached to the bar with resistance bands to train your stabilizing muscles. So on and so forth. They just keep pushing a whole bunch of unnecessary shit because that's how they make money. That's why channels like Alan Thrall are a lot better, they give real advice on the stuff that works and don't try to force themselves to say something when they don't have anything to say, as being a YouTube person isn't their job.
>>
>>41615351
Why did you copy and paste my post?
>>
>>41615391
>not proud of his post becoming pasta.
>>
>>41615404
At least take the spelling errors out then.
>>
>>41615351
What about Kinobody and Radu Antoniu
>>
>>41615432
they are the same are you fucking dense
>>
>>41615351
>Alan Thrall
The guy is cool but come on, he's only just learned how to squat properly, hitches his deadlifts and has a pathetic bench, not to mention looking as natty as they come

He just recycles advice. The best channels for strength are juggernaut and SS; they're the only ones who produce content instead of repackaging it
>>
z-press is legit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBjSidkd_YU
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vquVwg9Pqzo
>>
>>41615351
>t. Lifting less than a year

Have fun only doing bench/squat/dead forever and never making gains.
>>
>>41615657
>reddit
>>
File: de_chiken.png (654KB, 656x444px) Image search: [Google]
de_chiken.png
654KB, 656x444px
>>41615351
the only true OG fitness channel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOh0UKAv7k0

tells it like it is, and often the truth isn't what you want to hear. But fitness aint magic, it's a increasingly refined science gained thru experience and real scientists researching the human body.
>>
>>41615351
You completely misrepresented what Hulse said, but whatever.

He said that thinking about pulling your belly button to your anus is a good cue for locking down your core. It is.
>>
>>41615351
autism
>>
>>41615744

I miss the days when scooby would trip on /fit/
>>
>>41616292
same
>>
>>41617868
It can't be.
>>
>>41618024
Hello newfag, how is your evening?
>>
>>41618077
I just want to beleef
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.