[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he's trying to lose weight >he counts his carbs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1960.jpg (59KB, 650x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1960.jpg
59KB, 650x480px
>he's trying to lose weight
>he counts his carbs

PLEASE tell me none of you do this.

There's only two things you need to worry about. Total calories, and protein.

BE A FUCKING MAN
>>
But I'm doing keto...
>>
>>41614815
>Not understanding the very BASIC nutritonal FACT that carbohydrates are ONLY used for FUEL by the body, unlike FAT and PROTEIN, therefore limiting CARBS along with total caloric intake is the BEST WAY to lose weight
Denial runs deep with you, doesn't it?
>>
>>41614861
Enjoy irradiating your fucking body m8

>>41614894
Sup fatass
>>
>>41614815
wtf is that?
>>
>>41614931
nice facts you got there m8
>>
I'm joining the marines and am overweight according to their thing so I have to lose some weight in order to join. Outside of that I really don't give a shit, more concerned with overall bodily functioning properly which it does just fine
>>
>not limiting carbs

enjoy your erectile dysfunction

then again you're probably one of those sub-7"ers that only need a tiny amount of blood to get hard, so eat whatever you want fucking dicklet
>>
Obvious bait but will respond for the sake of lurking newfags

Total calories and protein are the most fundamental pillars of cutting and all cutting diets must include both. However, food quality, macros, carb manipulation, water intake, sleep and cardio are 6 additional and important tools available to anyone wanting to cut, especially to low body fat and for minimising strength and mass loss. Cutting is certainly possible on what OP says but it's suboptimal for strength retention and speed of fat loss. Anyone with experience cutting in both OPs simple way and the above way will have the same opinion. The body just isn't as simple as that.
>>
>>41615137
>being this much of an insecure pressurelet

I'm eleven inches soft brohammer
>>
>>41615339
>not having a 4 inch rock of a penis
>>
>>41615442
>not being able to reach the anterior fornix

I I'm so sorry
>>
Manhood has nothing to do with what you eat. If you have an Y-chromosome, you're a man. Otherwise you're a woman.
>>
>>41614815
Calories in/out only really applies to anyone who is at the most considered skinny fat. For the majority of people who are out of the healthy weight range (being overweight or obese), maintaining a low sugar intake should be plenty to lose weight.
>>
>>41614861
Keto works. Avoid /fit/ broscientists
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.