[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The girl you've been talking to turns out to be a stripper.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1483160730001.png (42KB, 318x317px) Image search: [Google]
1483160730001.png
42KB, 318x317px
>The girl you've been talking to turns out to be a stripper.

How you holdin' up /fit/bros? Making them social gains yet? Haven't talked to you in awhile since I enlisted, but I miss you.
>>
pump n dump
>>
>only thots want you
>they are boring as fuck outside sex
>sex with them is becoming boring, none of them have any fetishes or fantasies or even know what those are
>tfw just want a chubby goth chick to rail while she's tied up
>>
>>41613698
Fpbp
>>
That means she should be an easy fuck breh
>>
>>41613676

Man, I'm in fucking Berlin, currently one of the most trendy cities in the world, filled with women and events and whatever, and somehow I just hate it all and don't feel like I'm able to talk to anyone. All other gains are slowly coming, but the social thing is a goddamn nightmare.
>>
>>41613698
If you do this they win. Have some fucking standards
>>
>>41613700
>they are boring as fuck outside sex
>sex with them is becoming boring, none of them have any fetishes or fantasies or even know what those are

welcome to every girl ever
>>
>>41613759
time to go full homo?
>>
>>41613676
Have boned 3 strippers
Some real fun to be had son
>>
>>41613757

>don't get laid

Autism to the max
>>
>>41613773
time to go full sexdoll brah
>>
>>41613676
>jr enlisted
>dating a stripper
never change joe, never change
>>
>>41613827
I need warm, responsive flesh brah
plus those things are creepy as fuck
>>
>>41613841

I'm not dating her you presumptuous know-it-all
>>
>>41613757
who will win and how will they win by that?
>>
>tfw came to realization that last couple of pre-girlfriends were only attracted to me physically and that's why they didn't stick around
>don't really know how to feel other than vaguely uncomfortable and disappointed
Like it's satisfying to know that my work has made me more attractive, but (preparing for roasts) I'm not trying to get my dick rode, I'm trying to find a FUCKING girlfriend
I wonder if they assume I'm a Chad type because I look somewhat like one
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.