[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So if I do 1000 kettlebell swings for 10 days I can lose 3-4

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: ks.jpg (1MB, 1680x1082px) Image search: [Google]
ks.jpg
1MB, 1680x1082px
So if I do 1000 kettlebell swings for 10 days I can lose 3-4% of body fat?

How bullshit is this?

Tempted to buy a 45lber just to try this...

https://www.t-nation.com/training/ten-thousand-swings-to-fat-loss
>>
You don't actually believe this, do you?
>>
Get under the bar and squat, faggot.
>>
>>41607546

I dunno, 3 people said they dropped bodyfat doing this, and I'm looking to incorporate some cardio.
>>
>>41607541
Jesus Christ dude are you a single overweight Mom or something? That's who these bullshit claims are aimed at. And at desperate young men of course.
>>
>>41607541

45 lbs are made for girls. Legitimately. Old Russian KB lore states the minimum for men is at least a 1.5 pod KB.
>>
>>41607567
Supposed to do this shit on top of your current routine.
>>
>>41607571
Holy shit

Dude if it actually fucking worked then 3 people would not be preaching it; EVERYONE would.

Look at any fucking bodybuilder -- amateur or professional -- and look at what they're doing. Compound lifts, accessories, and calorie surplus or deficit depending on gaining muscle or losing fat. Oh and steroids for the pros but we'll overlook that.

It won't work, OP, stop looking for some magic bullet. The only 'magic' in the world of bodybuilding is called steroids. Accept it and stop giving money to all these bullshit salesmen jesus fucking christ.
>>
>>41607603

Why are you taking this so personally?
>>
>>41607637
>
he doesnt. he just tries to enlighten op cause the level of stupidity in his thread is rustling
>>
>>41607603
1000 kettlebell swings with the weight recommended based on bodyweight would decimate most people, most people would enter snap city attempting to even do it.

I bet it'd be good cardio.
>>
>>41607541
nigga you don't want to lose that much fat in ten days.
lose slowly, and keep the weight off.
lose quickly and you'll probably regret it.

a good weight loss program should have
>one big ass compound lift
>one circuit of accessories (5 sets of push ups, pull ups, and lunges for example)
>one cardio exercise (running, stepper, ball game, cycling)
>>
Subtract the bit about 10 days, and yeah. KB swings are a great move, they'll get you sweating your ass off. Doing 1000 seems kinda ridiculous though. Cut that in half and go heavier
>>
>>41608734
>500 heavy swings
>for a beginner
/fit/ saves the day again
>>
>>41608749
where did OP say he was a beginner?
>>
>>41608749
define heavy, technique, reps per set, usage of hands

go back 2 leddit
>>
I routinely use a 2 pood kettle for conditioning. Shits no joke.
>>
>>41607567
>Get under the bar and squat, faggot.
So will you lose 3-4% body fat by squatting for 10 days?
>>
>>41610454
>I routinely use a 2 pood kettle for conditioning. Shits no joke.
What exactly do you do with it? I have my dads old Soviet KB. What can I use it for? I think it is 32kg or something.
>>
>>41610505
>swing, clean, jerk, farmer/waiter walks
yup 2 pood is 32 kg, volume is key, also start with lighter kb if u have the means
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.