[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /fit/ hate high school? I honestly have no good memories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (266KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
266KB, 1920x1080px
Does /fit/ hate high school?

I honestly have no good memories of highschool, but it serves a motivator for everything in my life.

What stage in life do you hate the most?
>>
File: 1429930545689.png (1001KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1429930545689.png
1001KB, 1920x1080px
all of it
>>
File: sad remilia.jpg (14KB, 246x246px) Image search: [Google]
sad remilia.jpg
14KB, 246x246px
>>41606314
Middle school.
It's when I was bullied the most.
>>
>>41606314
I have no good memories at all about my life until now.
>>
>>41606314
It was so great. Now I'm a balding 28yo fag with no friends and solid goals in life
>>
File: 22chad.jpg (78KB, 650x488px) Image search: [Google]
22chad.jpg
78KB, 650x488px
>>41606314

high school was shit for me. i didnt have enough fun and took too many AP and Honor classes (but paid off well that i can go to a top public school in state and graduate with basically no debt).

I was also a late bloomer as well. I barely had any success with girls (girls of all type). I dressed like that dude from the virgin walk cartoon photo (Ill fitting clohtes). I had a thin frame, skinnyfat, acne, 5 8, and a shitty jaw throughout most of high school. i basically had no self esteem at all, and i was basically a permavirgin nerd type. I was always jealous of the Chad thundercock types, the big framed square jawed football players and i was jealous of the amount of female attention they were getting. i would always be bitter towards them in my head and i had a shitty "nice guy" personality. man i was such a loser.

fuck high school

it wasnt until late senior year High school, that my shoulder collarbone widened, my jaw grew more masculine, bones got thicker and i grew 3 inches taller. that was when i started to weightlift, got muscular as fuck, lowered my bodyfat. i started to take care of my appearance (hair skin eyebrows) and dress in decent clothes.

and now here i am. i reaced my goal phyisque years (currently a sophomore in College) through hard work weightlifting at the gym and eating a shit ton of protein and what not. nowadays i am confident enough to hook up with fit girls who take care of themselves unlike my high school self. pretty happy i lost my virginity in college
>>
>>41606314
I hated it but now its over I miss it alot
>>
>>41606314
High school is garbage. I slept through/played runescape 5/7 of my classes. Anyone who loved high school peaked there and will constantly reminisce while working a $15/hr job. It's all well and good to enjoy high school but really loving it is autistic
>>
i realized how nobody is really friends with anyone beyond 1-2 people and once i found that out i ostracized myself voluntarily and started weening off from all of them. after i graduated i changed numbers, moved, and have never spoke to any of them again and don't plan to. i was very popular but i'm autismo and don't like how i can't see what people are really thinking so i stay away from them. i live permanently in cocoon mode now and am quite content
>>
My sister was popular and two years above me so when I got there I was cool by default
"Transferred" to a homeschool program at 15 and wake and baked every day waiting for my 9/10 private school gf to get out
I was so cool because people thought I was mysterious and wanted my life but now they're successful and I'm typing aimlessly toward virgins
>>
>>41606314
Most people hated high school and those who loved it, peaked too early in life
>>
>>41606562
>>41606707
This is such a retarded thing to say. You can have a good time in high school and later move on with your life to having a successful career. Especially if you have rich parents willing to help you "overcome" your mental disabilities with money.

I used to be a skeletron nerd who got some of the best grades in high school. I was still the laughing stock for the other boys and completely invisible to girls. Now all of them are done laughing at me and got time to study and pursue successful college careers, while I struggle to get anything done or anywhere in my life because of my fear of everything, that they left me with.

Turns out that living each phase of your life like it's supposed to is healthy and leads to a sane and prosperous mind and life. And suffering only leads to more suffering. I know I used my own experience as an example but trust me, it happens more often than not.
>>
>>41606314
I don't know, I never did a day of highschool, or the 8th grade for that matter. I pulled out and got my GED at 15 so I could work 40-60 hours a week instead of just 20. I think I'm probably better off, but that's just speculation based on what I've heard.
>>
>>41607331
Just because youre a failure at life admiring the chubbed out cheerleaders doesnt mean they didnt peak in high school
>>
File: B7a2w5A_d.jpg (15KB, 589x428px) Image search: [Google]
B7a2w5A_d.jpg
15KB, 589x428px
>>41606314
>be 16
>parents get evicted around midterms sophomore year
>decide fuck it nows my chance
>start living on my own
>working full time at kys tier service jobs to make ends meet
>whenever I talked to people it was always "oh anon are you dating anyone yet"
>they think I'm gay because I say I don't have the time
>work out the math and can basically fail three semesters straight and still pass if I get an A on the midterms finals and higher than a D on the last semester
>do that so I can actually get some sleep
>all the teachers say "wow anon you should really apply yourself more"
>diet consisted almost entirely of McDonald's
>would eat one big meal every other day
>walked everywhere
>lost weight like a mf
>wore the same pair of shoes till I was basically walking on my bare feet
>patched them with duct tape and carried on

So, yeah, I guess you can say I'm not a fan of my high school years.
>>
i spent freshman and sophomore years getting shit talked to and not doing anything for personal reasons

i spent junior and senior years ditching and getting high

pretty shitty experience
>>
>>41606314
high school was fun. alot of drinking and drugs.
>>
High school was fucking awful at the time. I wasn't challenged by or interested in the material, so high school felt like a prison where I just had to do my time and get out. I met some people that I'm still friends with today and made some great memories, but the schooling itself was a miserable experience.
>>
>>41609039
A-are you me
>>
>>41606314
>Be me age 13 quiet kid
>Be good friends with Chad.
>Score good in everything except Language
>Was complete pacifist
>Autistic mode around girls

>age 14
>Mom hires tuition teacher.
>get molested
>start failing in studies
>become even more quiet and weird.
>beat the teacher to a pulp one day when parents aren't around.

>Start lifting and learn martial arts.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.